what i wanted to say a long time.........

More
17 years 2 months ago #15130 by swoozh

no you dont :)

ssst :P
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15161 by Gunde
Custom tactics sucks big time... I agree that many players use custom tactics to defend with the wall.. and that is lack of creativity in my opinion (Creativity is, for me, the heart of SWOS).... And many of the tactic players use for the one trick pony as well in offence.. Its so f........ boring to play against..

So the buttom line is that custom tactics kills the creativity (not every one use it that i know) and without the creativity there is no fun at all..

Kill the custom tactics forever.... 8)
More
17 years 2 months ago #15181 by Playaveli
Let s forbid standing headers and curled passing... THEY SUCK!

Infact, let s get back to Sensible Soccer 1.1!
More
17 years 2 months ago #15182 by Schulle

Let s forbid standing headers and curled passing... THEY SUCK!

Infact, let s get back to Sensible Soccer 1.1!

100% what i expected from you as reply ...
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15183 by Playaveli
To be serious:

Then everybody should have to play 4-4-2 ! Or maybe 5-3-2.

Otherwise you always have some difference and so called cheat positioning .

By the way: Cheat positioning is the most stupid thing I ever heard. People who say this should read the swos manual. You cannot postionate players on the field. You can only tell them to run to places relativly to the ball. Then the players try to reach that position (quote from manual). It is not clear that they manage it to do...

If anything this should be called Cheat running ! ;)
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15184 by Schulle
we have a poll, more than 30 players voted already!!!
why isn t this taken for truth???
i can t believe.

Playaveli, you are retired. You don t play ASL anymore.I hope you don t decide on your own good will. Pls listen to the community....

PLS, BIG ADMINS, check out the votes!!! -- forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=2336.0

LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!!!

More
17 years 2 months ago #15187 by Playaveli

Playaveli, you are retired. You don t play ASL anymore.I hope you don t decide on your own good will. Pls listen to the community....

My opinion is this forever:
We play SWOS 96/97 and I don t see a reason why we should not play the FULL GAME with all its features...
That s all I have to say.

Redhair may change the rule as he likes.
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15214 by Domin Gabryel
Replied by Domin Gabryel on topic Re: what i wanted to say a long time.........
This person who called this cheat positionig didnt fight about our cause in proper way :P
Playavelli, You re right, but it is like in some race game, for example Colin McRae Rally. One player want jus race, second has knowledge about how change car settings well, and he changes this. He has handicap not because of his good racing skill... It is not cheating, You may say to second player to learn how to set it...
But this second player just want racing competition, not competition in setting car.

In SWOS it is more important, because here 95% players just set strong defence, which thing is easy to get without sacrifice players from offence... And it makes it much harder to score

And second thing is that maybe someone want to do his tact (me not ) but he has no space on savedisk :P So he has not this one feature of game.
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15223 by Playaveli
Now I have to get something off my chest:

I cannot believe how our work is treated here. It is one thing to open a serious poll and discuss such a sensitive issue but it is a completely different story to stomp on someone s hard work with your feet.
Over the last year we really worked hard, REdhair has put a new online package together with a save disc (also for highlights, remember), I was updating tactics and custom teams, FCLan did hard work for the update tool and so on...

What Schulle has done here is literly persuading people to beat up other s work over years with fists and blow it up with atom bombs. And then there are people who appreciate it. I don t want to step on anybody s toes but this is a lack of education, tenderness and integrety.

That this thread comes from you Schulle is ironic, because you never made your own tactic, so you are not in the position to be so rude. And that you recently have a run of lost games and got relegated from ASL doesn t make you more believable. Even not with font size 20 and swearing words like f*** (This is no personal disrespect).

If people were a just a bit smarter they should just take Coolio and Ottoman as an example. They know how to play with a gentlemen s agreement.
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15225 by Foka
I will agree with Playa in the 100%. Very much it is easy to criticize something. It is harder to do something itself. The most persons (not everyone) criticizing the game with tactics are the ones which alone aren t able to do own or they for them don t want (laziness ;) ). Tactics were predicted by authors of the game (USER A - USER F). Why we are supposed not to use it?? Many he claims that his chances are smaller because I am using own tactics. Why? Who is forbidding you to do own - then chances will be equal. I know that in my game my tactics are playing a significant role. Very well he realizes it but after all everyone has the same possibilities. At the beginning I didn t also like it oneself using own tactics. However I devoted much time to it and I did something one s. Now satisfaction from the game is much greater. My play became different. I have an opportunity now to score a goal with many ways (not only Foka goals ;) ). And most important if how are saying some you don t have time to do own tactics - play traditional. As Ottoman. He is a fantastic competitor without tactics.

PS
I disagree with all changes on the side. I don t like him oneself for example change equal. Now (equal off) everyone are playing with the same teams (Brazil, Italy, Real). However yet isn t criticizing persons which this way decided. They are doing here the most and it is they have the deciding right to vote. Carrying stupid polls out without counsel with Playa ElMichaj or Red.. It as if at work you did something against your boss. As if you wanted to decide about something what isn t yours. Of course some influence on what is happening on www.ss.de has every of us. However earlier it fell out in order to consult it about somebody who is on www.ss.de responsible for everything.

PS 2
I apologise to my English isn t best. I hope that you understood everything.

Greeting Foka

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds