what i wanted to say a long time.........

More
17 years 3 months ago #15108 by Pallister
I think it would be the best solution to create a League for O wnT acticU sers, because LIK is damn right in what he said. In the community are much more guys who play without own tactics. Anyway, the thing is, in my opinion own tacts are not real SWOS for the people who signed up at ss.de. Many new players didn t know how to create own tacts and play with standard-tactics. But the most important thing: Every player has the same chance. OTU s are in advantage by using their tacts, that s for sure. And to say that anyone can create his own tacts..... ah ah. Limited place on save-disk makes it impossible. And many players don t know how to create this. They only want to play SWOS.

And as i said before....I think that OTU s are only worth the half without em. I seen it in the matches vs. OTU s after changing to standard tacts. And this horrible results (20:0 etc.) are more possible for OTU s vs. newbies in contrast with standard tacts.

And btw.: I can t believe that very good players (Top 40 for example) playing with own tacts vs. newbies or players who are 100 places below. In my opinion it s not good for new members. To loose the first 30-40 matches....ok. But declassify them with 10 or more goals :-\ . Really not funny for them, and maybe they leave ss.de because of this. They never heard about own tacts, and only see the superiority because of them (maybe?). It s hard enough for new ones or weaker players to come through a 5 min match than through a 3 min match.

So pls, all admins of ss.de. Consider to create a own platform for OTU s or create the rule, that the opponent has to agree if someone wants to use his own tacts. No matter if it s a ooo or a league-match.

Thx and greetz to all

Pallister
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15110 by Oli O.

It s hard enough for new ones or weaker players to come through a 5 min match than through a 3 min match.

That s why I say: 3 mins! :D
More
17 years 3 months ago #15111 by Emmeti
Oli O. , why don t you play rock,scissors and paper if you want a random quick game?
More
17 years 3 months ago #15112 by Oli O.
Hhm, good idea!
More
17 years 3 months ago #15115 by dindek
YES no tactic!!! destroy this!!!!!!!!! tactic kaput!!!!!! fire ---- tactic off!!
More
17 years 3 months ago #15121 by Redhair
I agree that some players have success with their tactics, because they are trying to destroy the game of the opponent. They let them not enough space to play like Brazil in the best years. But it s in the game and the final step of SWOS. But SS.de should be a good mix of fun and sport. So everyone should be happy here. Especially newbees should not be chanceless from begin on, especially not because of terrible tactics. I think it s good if all national leagues and the european cups are played without tactics. Only ASL1 and ASL2 should keep the level as a Premium League with all possibilities. I m sure the games in this leagues are on the highest SWOS level that ever existed in the whole world. The good thing of tactics is that you need much more creativity to crack those walls, you need more than only 3 or 4 ways to score. If someone can win the ASL, he needs especially a lot of creativity, not only a good tactic. Coolio_Jack is a good example, he has both. He is an extraordinary talent and tactic. Without tactic he is also fantastic, because he is one of the greatest players ever here on ss.de.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15122 by GFC
^^^ In general very good thinking, but...In that way the gap between the best ones (10 or more  players) and all the others will be deeper and deeper with every single day.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15123 by swoozh
I don t give a shit if users use custom tactis or not, I will beat them anyway ;)
More
17 years 3 months ago #15124 by Stromberg
More
17 years 3 months ago #15127 by CocaCola
My opinion, without tactic more good than custom tactics. I using to custom tactic only for good a defencive game (this not a wall tactic) and for a fast contra-attack. But some players using this custom tactic for kill game. Like a wall defence or for easy ways quickly score... And this killing game, then i can t fun and this really bothering me.

My vote for without tactic. :)

Always Coca-Cola®
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds