Re: New member - Old School Sensi Soccer

More
15 years 4 months ago #55969 by addyb
Hi all,

Known about the site for ages but never registered for some reason so now i have and looking forward to playing some of you guys on here!

Cut a long story short im 32 yrs old and absolutely hammered SWOS on my Amiga 500 many moons ago and got quite good at the game with my trusty zipstick!! I knew SWOS was out for the 360 on xbla but had a ps3 at the time so still played sensi on my amiga emulator on the pc. Anyways my wife has just bought me a 360 and i had to get this game again although i am finding it very hard to get used to the 360 pad but it still doesnt spoil my enjoyment of this classic game, in a way its like learning it all over again!
I am however slightly downhearted with online swos. I have played 3 games so far, admittedly against the same opponent but the lag has been poor, not gamebreaking but certainly hinders you.
I got beat 6-1 in all of these 3 games so i have a long way to go before i get even an ounce of my old skillage back!

Anyway thats it for me now, just wanted to say Hi and my gamertag for xbox live is addbo
I ll also post this in the gamertag thread and add others so i can get creamed by some proper players!!

See you on live i hope!

Adam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #56043 by Playaveli
Hi Adam,

Welcome to our community.
At first I have to say that most people here play Amiga SWOS 96/97 online on PC (over emulator). This is completely free and if you want to know more here is a complete guide for you:

www.sensiblesoccer.de/guide/full_guide.html

The emulated Amiga version runs much better than the XBLA version. You will recognize it immideatly. Would be nice if you give it a try. If you have any questions just post them here!

CU!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds