Swos Competition for the masses

More
13 years 3 months ago #95270 by The Courier zz
Hi Guys,

As a gesture following the recent beanpole who decided to re-unite ;) our two communities, with playa suddenly back on xbla playing and offering to join our competitions, I was wondering if any others here would be interested in dusting off their xbox s and giving swos a go just for fun in a competition. If you have any interest please post here and I wll then organise for likewise to be done on our site.

TC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #95273 by Retrieving
why would anyone in his right mind

- pay or an Xbox360 that is likely to RROD within 2-3 years of intensive usage
- pay for the Xbox half assed port which was dropped by Codies right after the release and, AFAIK, never properly patched despite its online features shortcomings and the fanbase complaints
- pay for an Xbox Live Arcade subscripion (as if paying for the internet connection wasn t enough of a rip off already, I mean, even the Playstation Network is free)

...instead of playing the superior Amiga version on PC for free? ???

No offense but that makes very little sense to me. :) Screw Micro$oft and Codema$ter$! :P

More
13 years 3 months ago #95274 by The Courier zz
obviously not for you then Searain, and my post in every aspect was not really aimed at you. Im asking any who might have xbox and an active connect with xbla if they are interested

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds