SWOS Dashboard Theme now available.

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #33941 by Lemming
Hi SWOS Fans. Codemasters offers u a Dashboard Theme for your 360.It costs 150 points and its worth the money if you are a real SWOS Lover. The Theme is made by the Original SWOS Grafic Designer, and u can get it at the Marketplace ;)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #33942 by Lemming
Heres the Rest.
Attachments:

More
16 years 2 months ago #33943 by Redhair
I ve downloaded and paid for it, of course. But I don t think that it s worth the money. Because it s just the wallpapers you can download on www.myspace.com/swos07 and nothing special. The gamer pics could be better as well, for me personally. I wished they would be more expressive, more SWOS-like. For example a field player with a ball on the feet, for example, just I wonder why they add a medic instead. No one will see that it s SWOS, not even insiders and not even that it s a soccer game. Also difficult to see what s on the pictures if you don t have HDTV. I m a bit disappointed, because I ve expected a bit more for that money.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the screenshots ;)

More
16 years 2 months ago #33945 by Lemming
I agree that the Gamer Pics could be better. Absolutly right. But the Dashboard Theme is well made in my Opionion, and if theres a way to get it for free even better! ;D

More
16 years 2 months ago #33946 by Redhair
Download the wallpapers from myspace and save them to USB stick which you connect to the Xbox 360, then you can use one of them as background. It s nearly the same, but free.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds