SWOS XBOX & Amiga

More
16 years 3 months ago #35916 by Fraz
SWOS XBOX & Amiga was created by Fraz
Hi Folks,

It s a real pleasure to be here on this site and think it s great that so many have taken the effort to make this site possible. I was a keen fan like so many years ago on the Amiga 1200 which I think I have and can get a new one if I needed to! - Is SWOS available for the Amiga anymore? - I feel the answer is no but did manage to download it from the net and I think it s the Amiga version!

I have heard the good news that SWOS is available on XBOX LIve Arcade....I am going to buy an XBOX 360 and buy SWOS for it 100% gauranteed. One thing conerns me though and that I ve heard it s a lot easier than the Amiga SWOS, is this true? - Can I get a Joystick to play with? - Does this mean that SWOS will be continued to develop? and evolve?

A number of years ago I imagined the possibility of many people playing over the net in career mode and competing against each other as well as computer controlled teams like you do. Don t know if this could happen.

Anyway it s great to be on such a good site for such a good game. Just how good is the XBOX version????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #35919 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS XBOX & Amiga
I have a good answer for you:

We play Amiga SWOS 96/97 online since 4 years now.
Download: h**p://files.sensiblesoccer.de/Setup_ASWOS2.exe

Join the chatroom to meet SWOS players and get instant help:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/client (Choose your nickname freely)

More
16 years 3 months ago #35922 by Fraz
Replied by Fraz on topic Re: SWOS XBOX & Amiga
Hi there and thanks for the PM. I m not the best with technology but if you explain things slowly and clearly I ll understand. I would like to play SWOS with some folks online but I don t think I can do this just yet as my Amiga is packed away.

Do you folks play on Amiga connected to internet or on PC with Amiga cloan software???

More
16 years 3 months ago #35923 by Playaveli
No, it is all emulated. Just download this:
files.sensiblesoccer.de/Setup_ASWOS2.exe

You can play Amiga SWOS on PC with it, even online. And come back to the chatroom and I will help you.

More
16 years 3 months ago #35929 by Fraz
OK Playaveli,

I have downloaded the file, thanks for the link. You say Amiga SWOS on the PC? - Amiga SWOS not PC SWOS? - That sounds incredible. Thanks very much!!!

More
16 years 3 months ago #35930 by Fraz
I have installed the SWOS emulator on a PC offline but don t have a joystick, mouse doesn t seem to want to be used.

More
16 years 3 months ago #35931 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: SWOS XBOX & Amiga
Do you still have a Amiga Joytsick that you have used for SWOS on the Amiga? Then you can just buy one of these adaptors - www.sensiblesoccer.de/quick/?p=p_4 sName=Joystick-Adaptors
Otherwise it is possible to play with keyboard. Just press F12 when the game starts and then click on Game I/O Ports. Then make for example Amiga Joy Port 1 Keyboard Layout B . With that layout you can play with Arrow Keys and CTRL Key.

More
16 years 3 months ago #35932 by Fraz
Yes I may have the joystick packed away somewhere from when I moved. The Version 1.2 of the emulator is on the PC like I said but I can t seem to start a game as when I press the start game button after the team is chosen nothing happens...

More
16 years 3 months ago #35934 by Playaveli
Press right CTRL as fire.

Come to the chatroom again pls! I missed yoe before. Now I am in...

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds