Re: Help - New 08/09 Version showing old teams/players

• chrisd
  • chrisd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #63362 by chrisd
Hi

I dowaloaded Amiga SWOS 1.02.zip and unzipped it to C drive on my last week. I managed to play it a few times and it had all the 2008/09 teams and players.

Today i tried to edit players names be following some of the suggestions on here, but coudln t get it to work. Now when i play a game the teams and players are all from about 10 years ago.

I have deleted all SWOS files from my PC (i also had PC - total pack version saved) and downloaded the same Amiga SWOS 1.02 file again, but the teams and players are still old.

One thing i have noticed is that three folders (confirgurations, disks roms) are all showing as being updated today (07/04/2009) even thoughi have only just downloaded and unzipped this again and i have not made any changes since downloading).

Does anyone know how i can get the game working like last week with the 2008/09 teams?

Please Help!!!!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #63369 by daimaou
Just download this:
synchronated.110mb.com/swoshdf0809.zip

extract and replace your swos.hdf file inside the disks folder. For online you need to play with the original data though unless your opponent uses the update too.

• chrisd
  • chrisd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 week ago #63371 by chrisd

Thanks once again Daimaou.

You re a legend :)

More
15 years 1 week ago #63476 by ro32x
also try this download, forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=11622.0
has good instructions for online play and editing names in startmenu

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds