ANYONE HAD THIS BEFORE

• nate
  • nate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #74950 by nate
ANYONE HAD THIS BEFORE was created by nate
i was playing winuae 96/97 with leeds utd. and as you will know everytime you go in and out of career it randomly generates how much money your club gets and which players are on transfer list anyway i did this loads of times and normally the tranfer money fluctuates between 2.5-3.5million right at the start. well this time its randomly started with 15mill! has anyone else experienced this before?

2 more questions

whats the highest value you have ever got one of your players upto can you get higher than 15mill valuation for player?

and finally...what is the most you have increased one of your bargain signings by?..eg buy a unknown player for 300k ..3 seasons with right training and performances became 5million?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nate
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #74953 by nate
Replied by nate on topic Re: ANYONE HAD THIS BEFORE
1 more thing.....l ;D

there was unsensible soccer where you could play using the fruit....has anybody made any more mods since then using different characters ? thanks

More
14 years 6 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #74989 by Playaveli

well this time its randomly started with 15mill! has anyone else experienced this before?

I had this before, too! But just once or twice in my 15 years of playing SWOS.

whats the highest value you have ever got one of your players upto can you get higher than 15mill valuation for player?

Weah: up to 17 or 18 Million. But that takes a long time and a modified tactic to get him as many green ticks as possible.
Here you can see what is possible concerning value rising (click on the screenshot to enlarge pic):
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to...42.msg14048#msg14048

what is the most you have increased one of your bargain signings by?..eg buy a unknown player for 300k ..3 seasons with right training and performances became 5million?.

Once got a trail player on RB position, climbing up to 4.5 Million. Skills (STP).

there was unsensible soccer where you could play using the fruit....has anybody made any more mods since then using different characters ? thanks

Find all other demos here:
hol.abime.net (search for sensible soccer )

• nate
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #75018 by nate
Replied by nate on topic Re: ANYONE HAD THIS BEFORE
great answers mate ;D thanks

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds