Re: How to run Amiga SWOS from a hard drive and how to edit teams

• chrisd
  • chrisd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #85667 by chrisd
I downloaded SWOS from the link below and saved it in C\Games. (I m using Vista)

www.kaes.republika.pl/Setup_ASWOS2.exe

It works great and i also managed to put in the new 2008/09 teams using

synchronated.110mb.com/swoshdf0809.zip

I love the game and have not had many problems with it. One problem is that when i try to save any newer updates (like the 2010 World Cup teams) i get an error message saying the disk is full. I ve been advised to propack the date, but i ve really no idea what i m doing with this.

I see some people have suggested running the game from a hard drive, but again i don t know how to do this at all.

If this is the best way to free up space can someone give me advice on exactly how to do this and if it s the same game i download or a different version?

Also, i d like to edit some of the teams to bring them up to date with the end of the 2009/10 season, but i m confused by all the different posts on propack, adf viwer and swos editor etc etc ???

Would someone be so kind to give me an idiots guide to what to download and exactly what process to follow to edit and update the teams to allow me to play a career with updated teams.

Some of the technical stuff goes over my head so explaining it in simple terms would be very much appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #86291 by ro32x
download this version:
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=18414.0

then read:
Start Menu\Programs\SWOS\Help\Swos Editor

• chrisd
  • chrisd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #86301 by chrisd
Thanks ro32x

I think i started this topic about five minutes before you posted details of your new download.

I m currently using your game and it works perfectly thanks.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds