Swos doesn't start. Only AmigaDos screen shows up

• andrea
  • andrea's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #111714 by andrea
Hi guys,
i just discovered the amazing job that has been done with the swos total pack and I m trying to run it...

I downloaded the Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.21 through one of the forum posts. However, when I try to run swos WinUae exits at the AmigaDos screen instead of loading the game.

I didn t changed any default option nor erased any file. I already tryied to re-install the whole package, but it doesn t work.

Any idea?

Thanks!
Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #111718 by starwindz

Hi guys,
i just discovered the amazing job that has been done with the swos total pack and I m trying to run it...

I downloaded the Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.21 through one of the forum posts. However, when I try to run swos WinUae exits at the AmigaDos screen instead of loading the game.

I didn t changed any default option nor erased any file. I already tryied to re-install the whole package, but it doesn t work.

Any idea?

Thanks!
Andrea

I have the solution for this problem. The folder of total pack which is installed should not include any kind of space like that. This is the limitation of WinUAE software. I will try to cope with this limitation by some techniques. Please check it out.

• andrea
  • andrea's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #111805 by andrea
It worked!
Thanks a lot! ;D
Andrea

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds