ENGLISH DIVISION THREE

• frazer40
  • frazer40's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #115631 by frazer40
ENGLISH DIVISION THREE was created by frazer40
Hello all.

I used to play this on Amiga years ago and was very good at it and only heard about this for PC s through a friend.

I remember I used to be good at taking lower league teams to Premiership, Champions League etc, but so far I am struggling.

I used to get quick Left and Right backs and once game had started move them up front and they would score loads and so far that sort of works, but not as well as I remember.

I have been using a slightly modified 4 4 2 formation so does anyone have an tips on how to improve things?

Cheers

Frazer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #115637 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: ENGLISH DIVISION THREE

Hello all.

I used to play this on Amiga years ago and was very good at it and only heard about this for PC s through a friend.

I remember I used to be good at taking lower league teams to Premiership, Champions League etc, but so far I am struggling.

I used to get quick Left and Right backs and once game had started move them up front and they would score loads and so far that sort of works, but not as well as I remember.

I have been using a slightly modified 4 4 2 formation so does anyone have an tips on how to improve things?

Cheers

Frazer

I know people here, who have won PrL with only having trial players on their team. They are the shit...

More
11 years 5 months ago #115643 by Retrieving
play online.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds