SWOS 2013-2014 .adf Files

More
10 years 1 month ago #123523 by olesio
As I understand idea of that thread. SWOS2 is Amiga file. If you want to modify Amiga adfs in easy way, you can use software mentioned above or AmigaDX plugin for Total Commander www.totalcmd.net/plugring/amigadx.html but remember, what was mentioned here. All updated data, do not fit on second disk (adf). And it cannot be formated to FFS file system because game won t see it.

For using updated files transfered from Amiga under PC - if they are not available in PC version - you can use aminet.net/util/pack/RNC_ProPack.lha - there is a IBM version of unpacked of data files with teams. But you need run it under a DosBOX, because it is old DOS software. More infos are in included *.doc file. To unpack *.lha use Total Commander. Sorry for my bad English.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 month ago #123524 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS 2013-2014 .adf Files
No need to apologise olesio, you ve been really helpful, thanks :)

I m going to try going down the iDOS/DosBox route I think, as I don t know enough about messing around with hdf/adf files to be honest. I ll post back once I ve got some results and, if successful, will write a little tutorial to get it working for others :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #123525 by Synchronated
The PC version should work with no crashes and the download contains installation instructions. Might depend on which pc version you start with but it s essentially as you described

• steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 month ago #123542 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS 2013-2014 .adf Files
Well, to give you an update I have managed to get SWOS 96/7 working on my iPad through iDOS, but I can t get any controller support :( Gutted!

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds