Re: Setting up different update editions and enhanced difficulty

• nate
  • nate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #137412 by nate
Hi guys after enjoying many SWOS nights with the boys infront the Amiga 1200 I wanted to jazz things up a bit. I have just downloaded the 16/17 lha so that should certainly do the trick but wondered if would be possible to get 2004/2007/2011 versions over to the amiga too on my WHDLOAD. If the versions are out there can anyone point me in the right direction to download them and get them running on my A1200 etc? I have a CF card that I have just put the new SWOS on. On a different note I find SWOS way too easy does a version exist where someone has made a more intelligent AI? Final question has anyone ever made an extended version of unsensible soccer or anything similar with the SWOS engine but controlling different sprites? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #137415 by Playaveli
Looking for them updates. Will take a bit.
But: If you look for difficulty, play online with us! ;) Right here, right now... click on purple button PLAY ONLINE ... or here:
discord.gg/jFsBSSw

Humans are more intelligent opponents than any AI will ever be!

More
6 years 10 months ago #137417 by Playaveli
Ok, I think you should check out Synchronated s websites:
www.swos.pl/synchronated/
synchronatedswos.blogspot.de

Do you know how to extract team files from hdf? If not, please ask again!

• nate
  • nate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #137418 by nate
:D Hi mate I think I have cracked it! I have unpacked the LHA files in WINUAE and moved them from my directory into my games folder just need to put the Amiga back together and then all should work, fingers crossed! Yes I will play online against you guys some time I bought an Amiga joystick to USB adaptor also a modem cable so it s just a matter of getting around to it! Hopefully we can have a few games soon! Thanks for your help.

More
6 years 10 months ago #137420 by Playaveli

:D Hi mate I think I have cracked it! I have unpacked the LHA files in WINUAE and moved them from my directory into my games folder just need to put the Amiga back together and then all should work, fingers crossed! Yes I will play online against you guys some time I bought an Amiga joystick to USB adaptor also a modem cable so it s just a matter of getting around to it! Hopefully we can have a few games soon! Thanks for your help.

Great! You re welcome!
Cu on the pitch, soon! 8)

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds