Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #118629 by neno20st
Please help

I want to play amiga total pack 1.5.2 via online p2p with my brother. When we play first mode - sensible soccer v1.02 everything ok, but when we chose synchronated swos online to play with newest players and start kaillera, its loading but stuck on screen where playing insert diskette . Where we doing wrong? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #118632 by bakoyoko2000
Hi. When I start SWOS-Total Pack, pages are not fully shown. I have to hide the task bar every time I start the game. It is so frustrating. I ran the game on another computer and it was OK. Can you help me here? Is it because my monitor is wide-screen?

More
10 years 11 months ago #118670 by starwindz

Hi. When I start SWOS-Total Pack, pages are not fully shown. I have to hide the task bar every time I start the game. It is so frustrating. I ran the game on another computer and it was OK. Can you help me here? Is it because my monitor is wide-screen?

What is your screen resolution of WinUAE? And could you upload the screenshot of this issue?

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #118671 by starwindz

sorry if it s not the correct section.
i am playing offline method (i don t have adsl). i use amiga total pack 1.5.2 . windows 8.

I got this error:

what did i do? yesterday i could play properly and i started a career..

i use amiga total pack 1.5.2

Actually I do not have Windows 8. What is your installation folder? Please re-install to the folder which has the simple name such as c:\swos. Or please delete all WinUAE related registries by running regedit .

More
10 years 11 months ago #118672 by starwindz

Please help

I want to play amiga total pack 1.5.2 via online p2p with my brother. When we play first mode - sensible soccer v1.02 everything ok, but when we chose synchronated swos online to play with newest players and start kaillera, its loading but stuck on screen where playing insert diskette . Where we doing wrong? Thanks

It may be caused by the conflict of WinUAE registries. Please delete all WinUAE related registries by running regedit .

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #118770 by olesio
Bump and refresh. Everybody interested of swaping keys in Amiga SWOS under WinUAE kaillera. Please download again my program from: olesio.eu/amiga_swos_remapping_keys.exe - this is version 0.3, which have fixed global low level keyboard hook - working now under Windows XP. Old version did not worked properly under mentioned OS. Sorry for problems. Enjoy my program and traditionally sorry for my bad English.

More
10 years 9 months ago #119166 by captaincofresi
Great work on the Amiga version, I have been converted ;) from PC to Amiga now. It s so much more of a fun challenge!
Just on question:

Is there a way to actually SAVE my changes settings in the OPTIONS menu? Hence, turning off the Menu Music, Turning off the Auto Replay, so that I don t have to fix this again and again?

More
10 years 9 months ago #119191 by olesio
Unfortunetly only remove read only attributte from .\CONFIGURATIONS\original.uae file or edit it manually and save. Or use old version of WinUAE from which Kaillera have taken core. But remember some changes may cause desynchronisation or other compatybility problems. Is better to change base things like turn off sound. And remember. Do not use kickstart in other versions.

• Gin-Ola Flutterwin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #119633 by Gin-Ola Flutterwin
i am Reading the book no logo and its kind of disturbing to see the comercials for thoose evil companies P in the updated version lol

• brannant
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #120061 by brannant
Hello i am having a problem in offline career mode.

whenever my season ends and other league standings comes on, a black screen appears after some leagues and freezes. anybody has any idea?

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds