Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
9 years 10 months ago #124533 by barnettgs

What is the consequence for not installing Flash Runtime with the Total Pack v1.5.3? Since I strongly prefer to ditch Flash totally from my PC s nowadays because it s outdated technology.

Nothing.

I removed Flash from my old PC so no harm is done. I think it was for showing what s on or events, something like that but you can see them on the website anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124627 by CocaCola
@starwindz
Hello star,

When I change settings like fonts or anythings else and after re-open Amiga Total Pack it s back to default settings.
Please advice how can I keep settings in chatzilla?

More
9 years 10 months ago #124728 by starwindz

@starwindz
Hello star,

When I change settings like fonts or anythings else and after re-open Amiga Total Pack it s back to default settings.

Sorry for being late.

1. Please find the following file.
irc_quakenet\profile\profiles\swos_totalpack.default\prefs.js

2. Edit the file as follows
Delete or comment this line: user_pref( extensions.irc.motif.current , chrome://chatzilla/skin/output-dark.css );

3. Run total pack and chatzilla again.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124826 by CocaCola

@starwindz
Hello star,

Sorry for being late.

1. Please find the following file.
irc_quakenet\profile\profiles\swos_totalpack.default\prefs.js

2. Edit the file as follows
Delete or comment this line: user_pref( extensions.irc.motif.current , chrome://chatzilla/skin/output-dark.css );

3. Run total pack and chatzilla again.

I deleted that line. Just changed default background color from black to white.
Still forget settings in chatzilla. When I close it, all new settings gone and it s back to default settings. :(

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124981 by barnettgs
Today, I came across a strange problem with SWOS Total Pack.

When I installed it on Windows XP machine today and after the program update, it opened two windows of SWOS. Two SWOS games running at the same time?

It has never happened before on the same machine.

On taskmanager, it shows both winuae_2500.exe and WinUAEXP_Kailera_Custom.exe are running at the same time. Also there are two amiga_swostp.exe running as well.

So I had to rename winuae_2500 to winaue_2500_ to stop it opening when I start SWOS Total Pack. I don t know if winuae_2500 needs to be there.

Just for your info, I uninstalled SWOS earlier before re-installing SWOS on different drive (D: drive). Could this cause the problem?

More
9 years 9 months ago #124997 by Playaveli
If you have enabled Patch FPS problem this might open another winuae window to boost speed up to 50 FPS.

More
9 years 9 months ago #125024 by barnettgs

If you have enabled Patch FPS problem this might open another winuae window to boost speed up to 50 FPS.

Ah this makes sense.

However, opening two winuae windows, slows both FPS down to around 30. It didn t happen before with Patch FPS Problem enabled.

More
9 years 9 months ago #125027 by Miliksic
Well mate this doesnt seem to work???

More
9 years 9 months ago #125028 by Miliksic
I mean the whole thing. I downloaded the pack, can`t play, etc. I know I`m new and never tried before but it just isn`t happening.

More
9 years 9 months ago #125029 by Miliksic
Ok I got the game started but still don`t understand loads. Still can`t play v human player, only the game itself, which isn`t much to be honest. I`ll get there.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds