Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
5 years 5 months ago #127616 by Hubbs
Question:

I have downloaded both amiga.swos and the total pack and have been using them with success.

My problem is I can only use server and am unable to use p2p on both total and amiga.swos.

I know how to change the option to p2p on amiga.swos but nothing happens when I click the 'switch kaillera client' button, it stays on kaillera. I seem to be the only person with this problem, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall with no success. Its as though my version is old or broken some how, it only allows the kaillera server option when I click.

When I try to use p2p with the total pack I can get through to the connection point with another person but it never connects. It won't connect at all.

Basically the only thing that seems to work for me is swos.in on server...mainly with amiga.swos.

I can't connect to anyone's specific IP for p2p, I can't change the options for p2p on amiga.swos.

My laptop is around 5 years old admittedly but it uses windows 7, its an i.5 core intel...is it my laptop maybe??

Any help appreciated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #128068 by elpapo
Very nice done!  8)

Now i will keep practice, the "feeling" is still there just need some time before i will try to challenge you online.  ;)

Btw, Hi!

More
4 years 11 months ago #130048 by Manuel

Question:

I have downloaded both amiga.swos and the total pack and have been using them with success.

My problem is I can only use server and am unable to use p2p on both total and amiga.swos.

I know how to change the option to p2p on amiga.swos but nothing happens when I click the 'switch kaillera client' button, it stays on kaillera. I seem to be the only person with this problem, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall with no success. Its as though my version is old or broken some how, it only allows the kaillera server option when I click.

When I try to use p2p with the total pack I can get through to the connection point with another person but it never connects. It won't connect at all.

Basically the only thing that seems to work for me is swos.in on server...mainly with amiga.swos.

I can't connect to anyone's specific IP for p2p, I can't change the options for p2p on amiga.swos.

My laptop is around 5 years old admittedly but it uses windows 7, its an i.5 core intel...is it my laptop maybe??

Any help appreciated :)

I have the same problems with my laptop...I use Windows vista...Any Could solve this problem?

More
4 years 11 months ago #130049 by Manuel
launch the game as administrator and  the problem is resolved

More
4 years 9 months ago #130772 by DoTa
someone got the sourcecode of total pack?

More
4 years 9 months ago #130773 by Playaveli

someone got the sourcecode of total pack?

PM to starwindz!
Afaik he didn't release the code publicly.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #130787 by steviebwoy78
Man, it would be really handy to have the source code - Playa, have you got any contact details for Starwindz outside ss.de?

• AWFOL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #131051 by AWFOL
Career mode is crashing. Is there anybody who could solve this problem out?

• renzo198330
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 6 months ago #131885 by renzo198330
hello i have swos for amiga on my pc but i dont know for save....say disk error for no floppy disk...help...

More
4 years 2 months ago #133618 by Scoots29
Hi lads i have been enjoying playing swos very much the last few weeks but in the last few days i cant get it to play :(  . I use the amiga total pack all of a sudden  when i run the game i get this coming up on the screen prntscr.com/b72xtx if someone could help me i would be greatfull .I aint done anything to the folders as i said its been working great for weeks then this :( cheers Davie

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds