improvement suggestions

• Sledge
  • Sledge's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #57201 by Sledge
improvement suggestions was created by Sledge
Hi everyone

I m going to take the opportunity to post a few suggestions for improvements that I would like to see in later SWOS version!

1. A higher screen resolution option. This would add a lot to playability since you would be able to see more of the pitch.

2. The possibility to control each player in the team individally to enable multiplayer team battles. This would give SWOS another dimension as team strategy would become crucial, not just indidual skills. I would love to play Torres 100 % of the time... Perhaps even the keeper could be human as long as he is getting good odds to catch the ball (if the human keeper is too lousy as was the case with kick off 2 it would affect game play negative).

3. And an even more controversiol proposal: If you play one player (for example Torres) and do it well, your market value should go up and you could be purchased and sold between different clans. And the clans could earn money by winning tournaments and selling players. Sort of like the career mode SWOS (where the clan leader would be the manager) but with real people representing the players. Also maybe you could use your salary or experience points to raise your own skills. Now we re almost talking about creating a whole different game, but I think it could be interesting.

Its just too bad the source code has yet to be released!

/Highfive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #57203 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: improvement suggestions
sure... I wanna have Matthias Sammer with red hair + Ravanelli with white ones ;)

and halftime program with jetfighters flying over stadium!!

More
15 years 3 months ago #57299 by Zafer
Replied by Zafer on topic Re: improvement suggestions
:D Welcome to planet earth, and thank you for your naive but absolutely creative suggestions. However I believe it s better if you call Jon Hare s SWOS Hotline to direct those suggestions to him (as you said yourself he s the one with the codes of matrix), which is available at 011-44-7981-897555. Thanks again for your contribution and making our day.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds