Re: Cup competition question

• Samsonite
  • Samsonite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #79950 by Samsonite
Cup competition question was created by Samsonite
I was wondering if there is a way you can enter teams from a foreign league system into the cup competition of another country have this work in career mode?

For example, I d like to be able to modify the Welsh cup so that it could expand accomodate certain teams from the English league - Cardiff City, Swansea City, Wrexham mainly, but also Hereford United, Shrewsbury Town, Chester City. Also, is it possible to add non-league sides, too?

I am not well versed in editing SWOS at all, so I was hoping someone here would be able to tell me if this is possible , if so, how would one go about doing it.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #79998 by MIJB#19
Non-league teams should show up in the cup competitions every now or then.
The game randomly selects teams from all the teams in the country files and sometimes some of the non-league teams get lucky.

I don t know about the editing part, though.

• Samsonite
  • Samsonite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #80077 by Samsonite
Replied by Samsonite on topic Re: Cup competition question
Yeah, I have played a non-league side (Halifax) in the English cup once. I just meant for programming purposes, though I guess it s no different to the info of any other side, so my non-league question was a bit silly!
I m gonna guess that it d be a complete hassle, if not an impossibility, to do the above (Welsh cup). If it is, I imagine it ll end up being buggy.

Cheers, though!

Another programming idea I d love to be able to try would be to have an old style Super cup game (European cup winners Cup winner s cup winners) to have at the end of the season.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds