Changing graphics in DoxBox mac SWOS 96-97

• jardel_joaopinto_sanchez
  • jardel_joaopinto_sanchez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #93054 by jardel_joaopinto_sanchez
Changing graphics in DoxBox mac SWOS 96-97 was created by jardel_joaopinto_sanchez
Have been playing the game for a while now on DosBox (boxer) for mac. Everything runs perfect. But i have wanted to update the graphics with the links you have on this website.

Only problem is that the total patch has an installer, where i can't open .exe files. (well i can using Crossover Games but i've tried and it seems complicated to use CG to then use it in DosBox). I was wondering if theres a way that i can just copy the files into the directory and that'd work?

I have also been trying to add new pitches etc, but with no success, i replace the files but the score boards change but not the pitch itself.

What i would really like is to be able to replace some files which would enable the player graphics to be sharper, less pixelated. but anything that i can find includes an installer. Where i would just like the files so i could manually add them.

Must remember though that if files or patches have been changed for the xp version then it won't run in dosbox for me.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds