Changing graphics in DoxBox mac SWOS 96-97

• jardel_joaopinto_sanchez
  • jardel_joaopinto_sanchez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #93054 by jardel_joaopinto_sanchez
Changing graphics in DoxBox mac SWOS 96-97 was created by jardel_joaopinto_sanchez
Have been playing the game for a while now on DosBox (boxer) for mac. Everything runs perfect. But i have wanted to update the graphics with the links you have on this website.

Only problem is that the total patch has an installer, where i can t open .exe files. (well i can using Crossover Games but i ve tried and it seems complicated to use CG to then use it in DosBox). I was wondering if theres a way that i can just copy the files into the directory and that d work?

I have also been trying to add new pitches etc, but with no success, i replace the files but the score boards change but not the pitch itself.

What i would really like is to be able to replace some files which would enable the player graphics to be sharper, less pixelated. but anything that i can find includes an installer. Where i would just like the files so i could manually add them.

Must remember though that if files or patches have been changed for the xp version then it won t run in dosbox for me.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds