Much quicker way of creating and editing tactics.

More
11 years 9 months ago #113025 by Mozg
Templates could be modified by hex editing, maybe I ll write some tutorial how to do it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #113100 by starwindz
@Mozg
I have a question. What are exact 240 coordinations of players? I need some kind of formula. Thank you.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #113103 by Mozg
bigcalm.tripod.com/swos/tactics-analysis.htm - here (last picture) you can see how the coordinates are coded. Pink digits is first digit of a byte, and red digits refer to second digit of a byte (eg. 0F is the code for the position in the top-right corner).

More
11 years 9 months ago #113106 by starwindz

bigcalm.tripod.com/swos/tactics-analysis.htm - here (last picture) you can see how the coordinates are coded. Pink digits is first digit of a byte, and red digits refer to second digit of a byte (eg. 0F is the code for the position in the top-right corner).

Thank you for your reply. But what I mean is the PIXEL-LEVEL COORDINATES FORMULA for each locations of players. The last picture of above link only shows just rough grid lines.

More
11 years 9 months ago #113115 by Mozg
You mean exact pixel on the playing pitch? Unfortunately I don t have such an precise data...

More
11 years 9 months ago #113117 by starwindz

You mean exact pixel on the playing pitch? Unfortunately I don t have such an precise data...

Sorry for bothering you. I would just like to know the precise coordinates since the information of picture of above link is not accuarate. I would try to find the coordinate system by using some kind of screenshots. Anyway thank you very much. :)

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #113120 by Mozg
I ve noticed that the exact coordinates are not the same for the two playing teams. When there is eg. a free kick during the game, and two players from opposite teams occupy the same coordinate, then they stand in some distance between each other. It s probably in order to avoid situations than two players stand in one place. So you would have probably to search for coordinates for home and away team separately...

More
11 years 9 months ago #113242 by starwindz

I have made some kind of demo(prototype) for software design. Please download and test following program and give me comments and suggestions for program design. I need the help.
www.mediafire.com/?6pobuv14uh982is

Thank you.

(Screenshots: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg113241#msg113241 )

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #113243 by Mozg
Vertical lines are sorted in wrong order. Maybe it s fault of my wrong explain. I ve created the L positions to be more left than LLC, so the correct order should be:

LL
L
LLC
LC
LCC
C
RCC
RC
RRC
R
RR

In general it looks very budding :) I ll write if I ll have some suggestions or more comments.

Cheers :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #113245 by dimetrodon
Maybe an easier readable naming:
LLL
LL
L
LC
LCC
C
RCC
RC
R
RR
RRR

and

D
DDM
DM
DMM
M
AMM
AM
AAM
A

hm? :)

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds