Pitch Editing

• Sensible.Mou
  • Sensible.Mou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #115479 by Sensible.Mou
Pitch Editing was created by Sensible.Mou
HI ALL!
I m new (from Milan) and i really want to edit pitches, to create a graphic pack with new adboards, referees etc.. etc..
i m using SWPE.EXE version 0.7.9 and i ve already created a .bmp file (672x848 pixels) with my custom pitch. I set SWPE with F7 in PITCH MODE, and i import my custom pitch by pressing INSERT. Everything seems to be ok, so i exit from SWPE saving the changes, but when i start the game, there are graphic glitches in the animated crowd zone. There is someone that could explain me why is this happening?
Other things that i noticed after i imported my custom pitch from .bmp file:
- in PATTERN MODE pattern are changed... for example, PATTERN 0 is not an empty pattern, but is a pattern with crowd.
- in PITCH MODE pattern numbers are also changed... to explain better: for example, if i save a default pitch by pressing F2, and after i import that .bmp over the pitch, pattern numers changes also if the graphic of the pitch is the same... (for ex. 186 becames 16, etc...)
I hope in your help! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #115487 by Playaveli

• Sensible.Mou
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #115510 by Sensible.Mou
Replied by Sensible.Mou on topic Re: Pitch Editing
Thank you Playa but i ve already checked that post... i need help in editing pitches for PC version... (PITCH*.BLK, PITCH*.DAT, SWCPICH*.P16 files)

• Sensible.Mou
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #115523 by Sensible.Mou
Replied by Sensible.Mou on topic Re: Pitch Editing
Another question about pitch import using SWPE v0.9:
why, when i import in PITCH MODE a .bmp file (42x53 - 16x16 pixels) the pattern total number decrease to 0-283 (starting from 0-326)???

More
11 years 5 months ago #115524 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Pitch Editing
I d take the original pitches over any mod anyday. Their classic retro-feel makes me feel home.

That being said, you re probably better off sending a PM to one of the guys who made the pitch mods available in the Total Pack.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds