Expanding the syncs expanded version 12-13

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #118881 by FIncad
Hi!
I have preliminary expanded syncs latest expanded version 12-13 with following notes:
- added lower divisions to Japan and Germany (2.divs to both of them), 1.divs to Poland, Denmark, Turkey and Russia
- i have created the teams with unique IDs and modified leaguestructures.I just named the teams, not modified players, coaches, kits, tactics etc. If theres any interested about this matter, someone else could help me with those.
- 2.divs in Japan and Germany and whole leaguestructures are named again (premier, 1.div, 2.div), cause swos doesnt allow you to modify (or i think so) or add any extra lower divions names like 3.liga, national league or what so ever and you have to use whats in there (exe/swos2 files).
- Whats the point all of this? No point at all, but if swos-lovers want to modify those lower division teams, you will be able to play friendlies and DIY with them.
- These will not absolutely work in career mode and some wont either work in season mode (f.e russia 1.div)
- Bugs or crashes are more than likely to occur.
- If any interest, we could develop this more, f.e adding more lower divions to f.e Portugal, France, and so on.

Back up any data before overwriting or modifing it

Cheers

Fincad

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118893 by FIncad
Hi!
Added France 2.div, Portugal 1.div and Brazil 1.div with the same notes than above.

Fincad
Attachments:

• Seweryn1908
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #119350 by Seweryn1908
Replied by Seweryn1908 on topic Re: Expanding the syncs expanded version 12-13
I can t start carrer in Polish 1st division because sws.exe have got a bugs 29 teams relegated from this league and 56 teams in playoffs. How to repair this bug ?

More
10 years 9 months ago #119351 by FIncad
Hi!
Please read the info. This expansion will not work on career mode.
It is made just for friendlies and DIY cups etc.

Fincad

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds