Re: Updates 2015-16

• teso1987
  • teso1987's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129562 by teso1987
Updates 2015-16 was created by teso1987
Hi to all!

First, question for are dear friend Synchronated, mate are you planing to update this year? :) We miss your updates, swos community is not the same without your work. I know that updating demands a lot of your free time, but maybe you can update only the big leagues such as England, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.

Transfer season is on, so I already work on Croatian update. ;)

The topic has been locked.
  • steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129569 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Mate, I came here to post exactly the same thing!

I m happy to get involved if we could manage a community update.

Any thoughts?
  • teso1987
  • teso1987's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129577 by teso1987
Replied by teso1987 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
First, We wait for Synchro s reply. :)

If he doesn t have time for updates, then we have a second option, to make our own updates, like We did last year. I know that they are not good as his, but it s something. ;)

I m from Croatia, so I will help with my home league and it s gonna be very realistic ( I don t like updates with overpriced players and teams, updates should look like Swos 96-97 ) with best possible informations about players and teams.

Every member can help with informations about his home league.

• rw9018
  • rw9018's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129599 by rw9018
Replied by rw9018 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Just wanted to say that I really hope synchro manages more updates in the future, if not this season, then later. Appreciate other people s updates too, but synchro s are the best.
  • Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129686 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Good evening friends, We hope we can make the project to update all the leagues on this year. The last season we have 50% of all the leagues updated and this will be going increase in the next months. For the season that just started i think we can make all the updated if we work like a team. Unfortunatelly i dont have all the time that i want to updated leagues, but i think i can do 10 or 12 updates from the transfers close (end of a August) to the finish of september. I will start with my country leagues (Spain) in the next weeks. Obviously If Synchro tells us that he can do it, every body will be so so happy. :)
  • daitern
  • daitern's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129690 by daitern
Replied by daitern on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
I just updated the Maltese league a few days ago and inc. the file in 2014-2015 thread, basically its updated till the start of this month so ny further transfers till semptember can be easily done by myself. I can contribute to the Maltese league myself so count me in guys. Swos forever :-D
  • Elv
  • Elv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129738 by Elv
Replied by Elv on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hi all, I have a suggestion. Last year updates were split into two different bases - Synchronated Updates 2012/2013 and 2013/2014. Maybe could be better if we arrange a survey for supported version of SyncUpdates and we will make all uptades based on one version?
  • Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129739 by Betichus

Hi all, I have a suggestion. Last year updates were split into two different bases - Synchronated Updates 2012/2013 and 2013/2014. Maybe could be better if we arrange a survey for supported version of SyncUpdates and we will make all uptades based on one version?

I support this idea. I dont know if there is some problems to update all in one, we wait for more opinions.
More
8 years 7 months ago #129832 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hello, I can update Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey. Anyone who has time to let them write what leagues can update :)
  • Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #129863 by Betichus
Spanish leagues 2015/16 is ongoing. It will be ready on the first days of September.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds