Re: Suggestions and ideas for the 17/18 update.

• wiklund87
  • wiklund87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 8 months ago #137641 by wiklund87
I have some suggestions for the next major SWOS update:

- I remember the older Synchronated often used to replace the goalkeeper with a non-gk. It makes sence to have a second goalkeeper if you got a player like Jasper Cillessen(Barcelona) on the bench.
- Synchronated also did a great thing with the use of the league of El-Salvador as a Reserve-team league for the top clubs in europe.
- An out-of-contract team(s) would be great aswell.
- With the growth of the chinese league and a lot of big names joining the league, I think we need to add a country, or maybe replace a different league (16 teams).
- I tend to use the old dos-based Money Maker (SWSmm.exe). How about adding it to the program? I m sure Zlatko Karakas would know how to add that feature to the SWOS++ menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137669 by xflea
hmm, I don t think there is any 17/18 update project out there... correct me if I m wrong.

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 8 months ago #137672 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Suggestions and ideas for the 17/18 update.

hmm, I don t think there is any 17/18 update project out there... correct me if I m wrong.

It was a 16/17 update, so why shouldn t there be a 17/18 update?
We already have a decent release that includes the editor. We just have to edit the team-files right? :)

More
6 years 8 months ago #137750 by Playaveli
Sorry for the late reply...

- I remember the older Synchronated often used to replace the goalkeeper with a non-gk. It makes sence to have a second goalkeeper if you got a player like Jasper Cillessen(Barcelona) on the bench.

SWOS (every original version) has a subs-goalkeeper! Every update should maintain that!

- Synchronated also did a great thing with the use of the league of El-Salvador as a Reserve-team league for the top clubs in europe.

El Salvador and all the minor countries deserve to be in the game! They belong to the world of soccer . That s what has made the game what it is!

- With the growth of the chinese league and a lot of big names joining the league, I think we need to add a country, or maybe replace a different league (16 teams).

The Chinese market is by any means NOT sensible . It s a blown up money laundry, it iconifies everything which the random football fan next door just doesn t want to happen. I don t see a reason to include such a league and sacrifice one of the minor countries.

- I tend to use the old dos-based Money Maker (SWSmm.exe). How about adding it to the program? I m sure Zlatko Karakas would know how to add that feature to the SWOS++ menu.

That would mean to include a cheat-mode in the actual game. For what? Where is the sportsmanship... and the desire to win with a low-budget team?

We just have to edit the team-files right? :)

JUST... yes! Will you? :)

• Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #137810 by Betichus
Can we make it?? We need to confirm if we could do it. I could make 5 or 6 leagues. Greetings :).

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #138022 by wiklund87

Can we make it?? We need to confirm if we could do it. I could make 5 or 6 leagues. Greetings :).

That would be great :)
The use daddywarhol said he wants to update Belgium,France and Italy.

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #138023 by wiklund87

SWOS (every original version) has a subs-goalkeeper! Every update should maintain that!

El Salvador and all the minor countries deserve to be in the game! They belong to the world of soccer . That s what has made the game what it is!

The Chinese market is by any means NOT sensible . It s a blown up money laundry, it iconifies everything which the random football fan next door just doesn t want to happen. I don t see a reason to include such a league and sacrifice one of the minor countries.

That would mean to include a cheat-mode in the actual game. For what? Where is the sportsmanship... and the desire to win with a low-budget team?

You make good points, although I think we miss out on a lot of players without a reserve league.

I didn t think a lot about the money maker thing, since a lot of you guys use this game a bit more serious than me. Btw I love be taking a cheap team to the top of the leagues:) I just though that since a lot of people don t want to mess with the hex editing, then maybe the old swsmm30 should be easier to find for the people who want to act like PSG for fun :)

I wish I had more time and knowledge of how to make updates. At the time I think it s best leaving it to the pros s.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds