My SWOS FAVOURITE DATABASE 1996-1997 ENHANCED

More
3 years 2 months ago #144503 by bitric
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #144509 by Playaveli
What did you enhance?
Correcting Bayern's and Barca's line up mess? ;)

More
3 years 2 months ago #144510 by bitric
Hi playavely i wrote on FB some day ago on SWOS.de page,
I'ive created a database with standard 1996-97 teams but with all The most important Players of this period enanched Basically
With an enourmous Check list of All Videos available on the Web, all Historic, statistics and
Carreers of anyone single Player, a big lot of Months of Working and No sleeping, all the teams present on the database checked, errors on tactics, Numbers, Skin and skills corrected, checking and tested on the game, to verify the correct responding of the players carhacteristics To the reality. All the Great players in fire are present, Ex. MARADONA, Van Basten (Absolutely i can not leave out him... 1996 was his retire season) Some bonus with the most important Player that at the time was very Very Young and was in the joungers teams, but i love these too and i can not leave them out from the teams, example, Messi, CR7, Ibra, Ronaldinho, Etoo, Drogba, Gerrard ecc...
I tried to hold alls player's skills in the global equilibrium of the skils of the all others, i love too much this game and i would like to rend available my work for the SWOS lovers.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds