Re: "Friendly League Changes History Special Edition: Road To South Africa" Results

More
13 years 10 months ago #85008 by Wänä81
Denmark again on fire, 2 late goals in the first half 44th and 45th minute from Lovenkrands and Dahl Tomasson. Denmark controls the game, but late in the 2nd half Austria strikes back with 2 long lops. Maierhofer and Scharner saves 1 point for Austria.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #85117 by daimaou
Guys, I ve been out of town due to work and will be out next week as well.
Will try to be online tomorrow (sunday) evening and next thursday evening so I will try to play my 6 matches by then. If I can t manage to play by next weekend I will have to quit the competition since I don t want to stall it.

Cya

More
13 years 10 months ago #85118 by lobo
Burkina Faso (Lobo) - USA (Lord Pablo)

It was last chance for both teams to restore their confidence after two defeats in a group stage. One might have thought there was little to play for but both teams seemed not to bother with it. USA went in front twice in first half but BF didn t want to go out quietly. 2-2 HT, right after the whistle BF went in front for the first time in the game and due to extraordinary defensive display so it stayed.

More
13 years 10 months ago #85120 by lobo
Uruguay (Lobo) - Kuwait (Gomi)

Uruguay couldn t have asked for a better start when Bueno tapped ball in from the nearest possible range after just 9 minutes. To make things even better for South American outfit ref has decided to sent off one of Kuwait players after a ferocious tackle on Forlan. Forlan has felt the effect of that tackle for the reminder of the game but it didn t stop him from scoring 2 goals each side of th half. So far so good for Uruguay awaiting heavy weight clash against Germany, no need to book early tickets home.

More
More
13 years 10 months ago #85146 by daimaou
Russia (Daimaou) vs Nigeria (Ali) : 3-2

Russia starts the world cup with a win in a really tough match against the nigerians. Russia was better during 1st half and it came to a 2-0 advantage by 48 , but then Nigeria woke up and started to put big pressure on the russian defenders. 10 mins before the end Yakubu does the 2-1 and just 5 mins after a shot that was going to the keeper got deflected by the unfortunate Kolodin and it was the equalizer. Seems it would be the end for Russia, but at 87 Pogrebnyak picks a dead ball in the area and with the keeper already on the ground kicks it into the empty net. Nigeria could have equalized again on the last minutes, but in the end Russia managed to secure the 3 points.
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #85149 by Bomb
cote d voire (bomb) - paraguay (daimaou): 9-0

drogba 6 and sanogo 3 goals... what more can I say. The coach of cote d ivoire dont like to slaughter his opponents - but what should he do when every shot is in? :)
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #85153 by daimaou
paraguay (daimaou) vs south africa (rock n roll) : 6-0

After a shameful game vs cote d ivoire paraguay pulled it back together and beat south africa by 6-0. Not much more to say except for the 5 goals from Roque Santa Cruz, a miracle is needed for Paraguay to go through.
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #85234 by Schulle
Ok, only Pistolas missing for me.

When are you available?
Cheers!

More
13 years 10 months ago #85308 by Wänä81
Hey Edgar :) When you have time to play our match ?

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds