Extra board for Friendly Leagues!

More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #37387 by Playaveli
This is my chance:

Thank you guys, especially Rjintje, Xflea, Daimaou and Pallister (and all the other FL friends) for creating some of the nicest events on this website. The ideas are so creative and full of fantasy, thus exploring the greatness of SWOS in using the complete football enzyclopedia that is in our beloved game.
I am sure many members are watching the FLOTs and FLCHs with eager interest although they are not participating in any of them. The Friendly League is an institution and deserves to have an own sub-forum. Keep going, lads! Your moderators on here are the guys named above.

Thanks guys. Friendly League forever!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #37392 by daimaou
Thanks for all the nice words, it s a pleasure to be a part of ss.de and being able to organize tournaments through it. Without this site nothing of this would be possible.
The creation of this sub-forum will be really helpful as it will make everything easier for us to manage from now on. I m sure friendly leagues will go on and on and on, being able to play with all this different teams and create or recreate basically any competition we want is one of the main beauties of swos.

Hope everyone keeps joining this cups, they simply don t work without you guys.

More
16 years 1 month ago #37426 by xflea
I totally agree with daimaou. :)

Playa, thanks for your kind words.

For me friendly leagues are the most enjoyable part of SWOS. I am happy we have this subforum to manage these events.

FRIENDLY LEAGUE PLAYS ON!!!

More
15 years 11 months ago #41270 by Playaveli
New admin rights for Daimaou and Xflea:
- Webnews

Feel free to write webnews about any kind of FL and all concerning information you want! (HTML enabled)

More
15 years 11 months ago #41350 by Pallister
I love it...nothing more to say ;D

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds