November 2013

More
10 years 4 months ago #121859 by Blazej_Bdg
Replied by Blazej_Bdg on topic Re: November 2013
Sorry Retri, was a bit busy last days and didn t see your msg. Fixed it already. Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #121860 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: November 2013
thanks mate.

More
10 years 4 months ago #121879 by sokratees9
Replied by sokratees9 on topic Re: November 2013
Anyone getting bored of all the chain-header goals yet? Or maybe I m just jealous as I ve never managed one... :)

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #121880 by Retrieving

Anyone getting bored of all the chain-header goals yet? Or maybe I m just jealous as I ve never managed one... :)

skill-wise, they re the hardest kind of goals to pull off (even moreso if you re facing an experienced player who doesn t quite just stand there eating it up and people on ss.de are super-savvy in that sense!), it only makes sense that they often end up being the GOTM competition most voted entries.

I ve been trying to post different goals over the past few months but when you see stuff like the first goal I submitted in this thread or Coolio s terrific combo or some of Blazej/Playa/Ali/Djowger/Andib/Sox/Kanu/etc. tricks you just can t help but posting them, they really are worth showing regardless since they re the embodiment of the highest level of play achievable in the game. :)

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #121962 by Retrieving
an ex aequo then, I m ok with that seeing as both goals were formidable in their own ways and deserved the spotlight, wish more people would vote though, perhaps we should ve advertised this better (last I checked link on the chat was still from October s :/ ).

Micha, can t we give like, 1 site credit to those who win or something? Might incentivize people to enter the competition/vote.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds