Re: UK mini sensible soccer tourni

More
13 years 8 months ago #87338 by sensibleswos
6/7 noevember 2010 mini tournmanet in blackpool england, r3play are holding a retro console gaming weekend. more plans are being during up. I know the main organiser in full contact with them. Amanda Lamb (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Lamb) will be presenting and hopfully Gazza (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gascoigne) as special guest.

come along for the weekend and play on those old consoles and bring back those childhood memories. Blackpool en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackpool FC just got promoted this season so why not go and watch a mid week game too. Bloackpool is a great hoilday and tourist attraction place with lots to do. UK mini version of Las Vegas.

All is welcome. need more info e-mail me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I ll post more news when I have it.

Trying very hard to get Jon Hare etc to come along so the winner of the final can play him (new sssshhhhhh news)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87339 by Playaveli
And on what system will be played?
Amiga?
Sega?
Dos?

Some more info would be usefull.
Thumbs up for the rest!

More
13 years 8 months ago #87341 by sensibleswos

More
More
13 years 8 months ago #87369 by lobo
Looks really interesting. I should be there.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87383 by Bomb
crush em! ;D

More
13 years 8 months ago #87385 by lobo
;D

More
13 years 7 months ago #89648 by Playaveli
Steve just confirmed: Jon Hare will attend this event. And maybe Stoo Cambridge, too!
So Lobo, pls collect some autographs for us.

Cheers.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89654 by sensibleswos
yes, Jon Hare will come and play the winner of the tournament, he will also be doing a talk, Q s A s. Kick Off 3 Steve Screech will also be there. Steve Screech vs Jon Hare!!!

For more information go to www.r3play.info/events

You can even bring your family, Blackpool has a landmark the tower, a beach, fun fairs, tram rides, Illuminations etc. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackpool

More
13 years 7 months ago #89657 by Retrieving
Kinda tempted to go...I used to think that Jon Hare was the strongest SWOS player in the world when I was a toddler (my train of thoughts was the following: no way there s anyone stronger than me but I mean, he made the game!, boy, was I wrong haha) and playing with him in an epic match was one of my recurring dreams lol

anybody else going besides lobo?

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds