Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007

More
17 years 1 week ago #19801 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007
and a question: I need a KEYPAD!!! I can t build stuff like that, i just have not the passion to manage this.
and no time, I M too busy with my studies.
and maybe too lazy.... :P

if anyone can lend me a keypad? or sell it? would be great. i would pay good
i will ask djowger, but I have no hope, that he will sell one, and I can understand.... ;)

so... anyone out who can help me?

cya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 week ago #19812 by Pallister

i would pay good

Oh yes, Bombe, I knew someone. For 50 € I tell u who it is!

More
17 years 1 week ago #19822 by djowGer
barberque, swos and a few beers i guess. very nice!!! :D
only thing bugging me that its so close datewise with the roskilde festival :S

about the keypad issue. i received request from lots of various people to make them a keypad. the thing is its not that simple for me to simply mass produce them, even if i wanted to. This might change in the summer though...

1st of all, they are made from old materials which for me is found on ebay and other auction sites. prices for these are different all the time. 2nd i dont have the needed tools to make the keypads where i live in aalborg. The 4 keypads i made so far were done at my parents place in a weekend. so i have to travel back home to make them until i get the needed tools :-/ 3rd my exams are coming soon, so ill be busy until june the 20th.

I could loan you guys 2 of the keypads, but i need them back in same condition!!!! That means you dont spill beer allover them :-(
If you guys are lucky i might join your competition, but i cant promise anything right now, im sorry..

More
17 years 1 week ago #19825 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007
please join the cup, man ::)

More
17 years 1 week ago - 17 years 1 week ago #19826 by Pallister
djowger, you know that it would be a pleasure for us all to have some of our crazy danish SWOS-mates here in Germany. Do anything to come over here ;D .

If it s not possible be sure that I take care of your keypads.

And btw.....we re totally equipped here to do those things like build keypads. If u have the parts...I have the rest here. All tools u need, I promise...

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #20396 by Rusty1979

Good News again!!!

We play in a other location because it s a lot cheaper then the other one. It s a big villagehouse directly beneath my house. We ll make a BBQ the whole day and play SWOS on a beamer! U can sleep in my house and in the villagehouse for nothing (!). So we have nearly no costs, only for food and drinking stuff ;D

So, sign up if u have 10 or 15 € for this cup

What is the adress where we play and stay???

Can we arrive Friday at midnight and stay until sunday?

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #20397 by Pallister
We play in the World-Metropole Weibeck. I send u the complete adress as mail on ss.de.

And sure, u can come at Friday and stay til sunday...really np. Just say it. Costs are 0 €. U can be part of the great Pallister-Tent-Party ;D

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #21291 by Pallister
Hi all!

Looks great at the moment. It seems that we will be 16 players or even more. Some players are checking if it s possible to join us.

I ll post the Tournament-rules here soon, be sure that every player will play the max possible number of matches to have big fun here for everyone.

More
16 years 11 months ago #21377 by Rusty1979
I think we need to bring everything for sleeping, like matrasses, sleeping bags...and whatever more?

More
16 years 11 months ago #21382 by Pallister

I think we need to bring everything for sleeping, like matrasses, sleeping bags...and whatever more?

Yeah mate, that would be better ;D . The normal stuff when u sleep in a tent. Btw: It s possible to take a shower in my house, np!

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds