ISSA Clash XVI

More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #16135 by Junior
ISSA Clash XVI was created by Junior
For the 16th time the most active offline PC SWOS community in the world, the legendary International Sensible Soccer Association located in Copenhagen, Denmark, will rally people to an epic clash in the struggle to become The Best - the official ISSA champion title.

Everybody in the world is welcome to participate! You can read more about our community and the tournament at www.sensible.dk

We expect around 30 players to join in. Top players from Germany have already decided to join the oldest SWOS tournament in the world. And they should! Because the true ISSA spirit cannot be experienced online! 
The tournament is likely to go on for some twelve hours, but not to worry the event usually attracts lots of homeboys from the streets of Copenhagen, the beer is cheap, so entertainment is guaranteed. Cheers, chants and emotional outbursts ad libitum makes ISSA the closest SWOS ever comes to real football.

The tournament will go down March 10 at Vaernedamsvej 4 in Copenhagen.

Contact me for more info at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16137 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: ISSA Clash XVI
Signed up:

- ElmichaJ
- Oli O.
- Playaveli

We are going to Copenhagen by car and have 1 free place in the car. If you want to join our trip send me an email.

---

Thanks, Sören, for posting this up. Looking forward so much!

More
17 years 1 month ago #16139 by Junior
Replied by Junior on topic Re: ISSA Clash XVI
We have lots of space on the floor to sleep on. Just bring sleeping bags and some kind of matress - it will feel like camping!

If you sweet talk ISSA legend Andreas, you ll have a chance of taking a shower too.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16140 by Playaveli

If you sweet talk ISSA legend Andreas, you ll have a chance of taking a shower too.

Hehe, how merciful... ;)

Btw, Sören, you should write in your first post that this is a PC SWOS tournament. Many people looking for Amiga and may get confused.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16153 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: ISSA Clash XVI
is there a possibility to sleep there friday/saturday night, and saturday/sunday night?

More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #16173 by Playaveli

is there a possibility to sleep there friday/saturday night, and saturday/sunday night?

Yes, that s what I was going to ask as well. We would come to Copenhagen on Friday most likely (if Poul has no time). So could we sleep somewhere?
On Saterday to Sunday the location with matresses and sleeping bags will be fine.

Top players from Germany have already decided to join the oldest SWOS tournament in the world.

Just for the statistic section:
The oldest SWOS tournament in the world is from Freddy Hajas in Brazil... (swos.hajas.org/eswoscup.htm) ;)

More
17 years 1 month ago #16260 by Junior
Friday to saturday is the same as saturday to sunday. You re welcome to sleep on the floor.
I m very sorry that I cannot offer anything else than this. Try to look at it as camping - without the bonfire!

@ Playavelli: we re the oldest STILL ACTIVE tournament. As I can see the Brazilians stopped years ago...
We re also the historical MOST ACTIVE tournament. Next tournament is no. 16 in 8 years - that also make us the most stable tournament in the world.

Anyway, I look very much forward to seeing you all. The ISSA members look forward to greeting and annihilating you. It s gonna be very interesting!

More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #16261 by Playaveli
Thx, Sören!

The words that have been thrown here and there sound more like from boxing promotors prior to a heavy-weight-fight, lol...

Cyclone
Annihilating
Crushing
You don t scare us
The ISSA community look forward to destroy you.
(source: www.sensible.dk/forum.htm )

And still 4 weeks to go. Where will this end? :D
I will give my answer on the pitch...

More
17 years 1 month ago #16361 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: ISSA Clash XVI
Woooooow! We re germans are crazy as it seems. So many players drive to denmark only to play SWOS! Amazing!!!

More
17 years 1 month ago #16420 by Junior
Let me remind you that whatever German mental disturbance you are refering to it has also found it s way to Denmark. In 2004 ISSA sent four players to participate in Sensible Days. I do believe, may I stand corrected, that we still hold the record for longest travelling distance...?

Anyway, what about you, Pallister, are you an amiga die-hard, or would you consider joining an ISSA clash?

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds