Sensidays 2016

More
8 years 4 months ago #131437 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
Germany sounds good (but then again, so did Denmark).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #131440 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Sensidays 2016

Germany sounds good (but then again, so did Denmark).

As an ASL winner now, you need to come to Sensi Days

Same with Nesteroide and Porcupine :P

8 years 4 months ago #131650 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
well .... 2016 is coming, but we dont know where to go then.

so ... germany this year may have problems with organizing by some reasons ...

so first we ask the dutch crew ...... else we need the danish backup.

we should fix that at latest in January !

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
8 years 4 months ago #131652 by Rock and Roll
Replied by Rock and Roll on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
The Dutch (and English ;) crew have problems with finding a suitable location for a good price.
Option may be to try Almelo again, but if anyone else has a concrete bid / idea then I think that might be better.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131683 by andib
I just started on a new job and have to find some new apartment to live in which means I dont have much time at the moment. I talk to Klaris about what to do. We/or at least I would like to be co-host if some come up with a bid for Sensi Days 2016

More
8 years 3 months ago #131689 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
Poland again? Most offline players, best location last year, best value for money!

More
8 years 3 months ago #131690 by HeinAir
Replied by HeinAir on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
I m still hoping for Holland! But the main thing is that Sensi Days will take place at all, wherever. And we should find an answer as soon as possible...

More
8 years 3 months ago #131696 by andib

I m still hoping for Holland! But the main thing is that Sensi Days will take place at all, wherever. And we should find an answer as soon as possible...

I totally agree. At the moment im starting on a new job so I put more or less all effort in the new job.

For me I would really like to help arranging Sensi Days but there is something I agree with AndYpsilon. You will get more participants if it is close to Poland (Germany or Poland). I would really like to be co-host and do a lot of stuff regarding Sensi Days, but Im not sure hosting Sensi Days in Denmark (yet again) will bring too many players to Sensi Days.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131735 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
I am very very sorry that my replies are so few and late :-\ :( :-[ I would personally love to organise SensiDays and to host all of you friends in my country. But I could not organize everything by myself. I have one very motivated friend who also have lots of connections to find transport, hotel, great prices (even free for many things), large screen... but he is very busy and I dont know how much of his time he would be able to devote to a tournament as big as SensiDays. I am keeping open option to make a tournament during summer, and everyone would be invited of course. It would be a sort of a test tournament where we could see how everything would work. I guess once we make that tournament that our apettite will get bigger and we could soon host SensiDays. Our community is not small and we could get at least 20-30 players from Serbia. Sorry again for our withdrawal, we hope to make one nice tournament during summer.

I wish everyone nice holidays and happy, healthy, wealthy, lovely, swosly New Year :)

File Attachment:
File Attachment:

More
8 years 3 months ago #131808 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
@ andib:

If Klaris can book that location from 2014, please do it!

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds