Re: Offline event in Milan

More
8 years 1 month ago #132512 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
Benbadabembo (cit. Sasy)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132515 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
I just gave an hamd. Lemon, Mt and Zioalfa worked hard.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132516 by Klaris
Replied by Klaris on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
Bomb the general/average level was maybe the hardest ever (middle-deutscland was allso epic), but without Ali and Djowger its a joke to say its the hardest level ever. Beside Blazej they have been the 2 best players the last 3-4 years, just watch the sensidays history if you have forgotten. So easier to win it when they not are there, but maybe harder to reach semifinals. But who plays for second places??

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #132517 by AndYpsilon
Klaris, we all know about the great achievements of ALI and Djowger - they belong to the best without any doubt.

However, I think people don t have to mention both of them in every sentence when they express their personal opinion about
a tournament and the groups in that tournament. Calling Bomb s opinion a joke is respectless.
With Lobo, Playaveli, Luca, Manuel, Blazej there have been 5 world champions in Italy - so of course the Milan Cup has been one of the hardest
tournaments ever ;)

BTW. In the end this is all about fun - nobody earns millions with SWOS. And who cares about past successes :P

So, take it easy :)

More
8 years 1 month ago #132518 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
I will sponsor the beer supply for the whole stay in Almelo for the person that shows me a stronger group in an offline tournament.

4 out of 6 lifted the big cup up at some point 8)

More
8 years 1 month ago #132519 by Rock and Roll

I will sponsor the beer supply for the whole stay in Almelo for the person that shows me a stronger group in an offline tournament.

4 out of 6 lifted the big cup up at some point 8)

FIFA Corruption time it is!

More
8 years 1 month ago #132521 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
@klaris: I know, players like ali, poul or marin where not there ... but I think the quality of players compared to the quantity of players was high like never before... just check the players names in the looser group:

Emmeti
ElMichaJ
SASY
Bomb
Lucaa83
zioalfa
HeinAir

you wouldnt see that on a world cup, I guess.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132523 by zioalfa
Replied by zioalfa on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
It’s been a great pleasure to participate and help a bit in the organization: meeting so strong and swos-passionate people has been fantastic.
For me the level was really too high and I’ve lost almost every game (even 10 years ago it wouldn’t have gone better, I think), anyway I enjoyed the great atmosphere and the nice people!

Thanks again particularly Lemon and Emmeti, working very hard to make all going well.

Hope to see you all again!

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #132524 by lemonheadiv
Big thanks to Emmeti, Zioalfa, Manuel and all the others who, in various ways, helped with the organization.

It was nice to see some old friends and I was pleased to meet for the first time (finally!) some of the people that I have played online with in all these years.

Congrats to Blazej for the victory. The level of the competition was indeed high and there were many exciting matches both in group stages and in KO rounds.
It s not easy to pick favourites but the quarter-final matches between Andib and Manuel were the ones I enjoyed the most. Both players gave their best and also had to deal with the craziest referee of the tournament, while the decisive goal only arrived at the last minute of the final game.

In the end, it was really a nice experience and I m glad you enjoyed it. Thanks everyone for coming and for the great atmosphere. See you all again soon!

More
8 years 1 month ago #132526 by Klaris
Replied by Klaris on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
I will sponsor the beer supply for the whole stay in Almelo for the person that shows me a stronger group in an offline tournament .

I didnt talk about a group but the hole tournament in general. And offcourse there isn t souch grups at sensidays, we dont use supergroups!!
Again Bomb wrote hardest tournament ever. But the last 4 years Ali, Marin and Djowger have taken a total of 8 semifinal places (maybe 9 if Ali had been in Lubin), so a tournament without these 3 can never be the hardest ever.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds