Re: 4th of June - Amiga SWOS 96/97 offline tournament in Uetersen near Hamburg, Germ

8 years 1 week ago #132863 by ElMichaJ
yo very nice :) bomberman =)

i will try to get some connections there :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #132865 by andib
Uh ElMichaJ and Bomberman. He is crazy!

More
8 years 1 week ago #132866 by HairFU
If it s not to much with SWOS I also would like to play some other games. Maybe after the SWOS cup?

More
8 years 5 days ago #132884 by Egebjerg Luxus
Seems like me, Team Oelkohold and FC Sandkagen will join the tournament as well. :)

More
8 years 4 days ago #132885 by andib

Seems like me, Team Oelkohold and FC Sandkagen will join the tournament as well. :)

:D Did you meet them at Klaris place Hairfu? When you slept at my place with ElMichaJ and HeinAir?

Great danish guys

More
8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 4 days ago #132886 by HairFU

Great, looking forward to meet you and play some SWOS together :)

:D Did you meet them at Klaris place Hairfu? When you slept at my place with ElMichaJ and HeinAir?

Great danish guys

Doesen t seems so. I have checked the database but booth wasn t on the 2014 offline cup at Klaris place and also not 2008, when I was first time in Aalborg, Denmark to play some SWOS.

That now 3 players (maybe 4 if Djowger join, too) from Denmark sign-up for the tournament I have an Idea. Maybe we could arrange a National Team SWOS battle besides the normal tournament!?
Could be like this:

- Every Team have 3 players - 3 Danish players in Danish National Team and 3 German players in German National Team.

- Every Danish player have to play every German Player. Extra Time and Penaltys on.

- After all that matches, we have a double game, like in tennis. Every team have to nominate a player that plays 1st half. In 2nd half the other nominated player take over and play from 45 Minute to the end. If extra time is needed, the 3rd player, that doesen t play so far take over.

After all the matches we sum up the wins and look who is winner or if there is a draw. One win = 1 Point. Team with more points win the National battle.

Just a nice idea, not a must have. What do you think?

Edit: With Itchy s Brother we are 12 players now, that have sign-up. Really great. Have never thought that so much players are interessted. From now on I have to wait for the answer of the [connected] event host, if we are allowed to have more then 12 players.

More
8 years 4 days ago #132889 by HeinAir
I prefer the conventional modus with 2 groups (2nd amiga needed at the minimum), 1/4 final, 1/2 final, final. Maybe a small group (1 match) to play off all placings.

More
8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 4 days ago #132890 by HairFU
For sure we play a normal SWOS tournament with groups and k.o. stages, where every player plays on his own.

The team competition was just an idea for an extra competition, after we have finish the normal cup.

More
8 years 4 days ago #132893 by Bomb

great stuff!

More
8 years 4 days ago #132894 by andib
Ask if it is possible for Klaris to come (so more than 12 people). Djowger has told me he has asked Klaris to join.

I think Klaris hasnt seen this post yet.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds