BAAH 4 - Last Edition

More
5 years 4 days ago - 5 years 4 days ago #141178 by Bomb
BAAH 4 - Last Edition was created by Bomb
Hi players,

I will do an Amiga offline tournament at 18. May 2019 in my home. We wil start 12:00 h. Arrival at Friday is possible.
Unfortunately you probably definitely have to consider it as the last BAAH* session. SO IF YOU NEVER JOINED, YOU SHOULD!!!

Up to 10 players can sleep in my flat for free, but it would be good when players could bring sleeping equipment.
(I have 2 beds, 2 couches, 3 matraces and at least 4 blankets which needs to be distributed wisely.)
Maybe ElMichaJ also can house some players, if not, we ll find a solution.

There are no worries about food and drinks because there are many and near possibilites to get some (just around the corner).

I have 2 running Amiga Systems (if you bring them :D ) if we need to play on 2 machines.

Since it is the last edition, we ll do some special stuff:
1) Tournament rule will be SensiDays style (tactics and KO round stuff...).
Tournament mode will depend on how many players will join, but if we are enough I guess we ll have a group stage and after that a Super Group and 2. Chance Group (followed by KOs).
All group stages will be played in DIY Leagues, because injuries and cards can be an interesting factor. :P

2) I want to play a Dynablaster Tournament after the SWOS event. So do NOT plan to go to some Pub in the city, there will be no time! Besides that: Berlin is boring!
The Dynablaster Tournament of course is optional for everyone. I ll work on a strategy how we do it quick and dirty with ELmichaJ (hey hey hey... ).

Not sure how many Cups can be won, but it will be at least 3 for every tournament!

Tournament Link:
-- sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4887

Way to Bombs home
http://www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=26686.0;attach=11156;image

Any Questions left?

Looking forward to meet you!

Greetings from Berlin!

Max

* Bomb Alone At Home

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 days ago #141179 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
In!

More
5 years 4 days ago #141180 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
In

More
5 years 4 days ago - 5 years 4 days ago #141181 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
I will join your tournament. Not sure if I need a sleeping place or if I will leave after all gaming stuff. Will let you know.

If needed I can bring my Amiga 1200 and 600 and two 14 CRT TVs with me.

More
5 years 4 days ago - 5 years 4 days ago #141183 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
@all: please sign up here: sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4887
8)

@hairfu: great! please bring the amiga 1200 and 1 monitor (probably the better one). I am pretty sure that djowger will bring one amiga plus crt-monitor too... :)

for the dynablaster tournament ist would be nice to have the left TV on following picture ;) :

http://www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=26873.0;attach=12313;image

More
5 years 4 days ago #141184 by HairFU

for the dynablaster tournament ist would be nice to have the left TV on following picture ;)

http://www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=26873.0;attach=12313;image

Here nice deal and good price ;) - www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/bang.../1081578138-175-3491

More
5 years 3 days ago #141187 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
cool, really nice price and near... thinking about it :P

More
5 years 22 hours ago #141195 by HairFU
As I will have a car, I will bring 1x Amiga 1200 and 1x CRT TV with me. Also possible to bring 3 other persons with me from Hamburg if needed.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #141301 by HairFU
Any news here?

Who have signed-up for sure and who is probably comeing?

Bomb (sure!!!)
ElMichaJ (porbably!?)
lobo (sure?)
andib (sure!!!)
Djowger (sure!!!)
HairFU (sure!!!)
xflea (sure!!!)
blazej (sure!!!)

By the way, do you have a Windows PC that can connected to you LCD TV? In that case we could install Sky Go App and I can log in with my Sky password to see last matchday of Bundesliga. Probably it will be close race for championship and so it would be nice to watch it :) (if title race and other interessting places are allready decided, there is no need to watch it)

More
4 years 11 months ago #141303 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
I m in

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds