Kick Off World Cup in Rome!

More
16 years 5 months ago #30239 by lobo
And this too ;)
[flash=425,350]youtube.com/v/yj8T_DX0iV4[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #30268 by daimaou
Playa that picture is very dubious at least for us the non-believers, it doesn t show her playing. She could just be sitting there watching Pallister game eheh
We will have to ask Pallister confirmation about that game ;)

And lobo nice vid, fun to watch. Of course I wouldn t exactly call that playing, but at least they seem to be having fun with game ;D

More
16 years 5 months ago #30269 by Wänä81
I confirm that LaSchnuffel has played vs us all in Berlin at the e-sports convention ! ;) I stand in the background of the picture.

Look here www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=371

More
16 years 5 months ago #30272 by daimaou
So it is true! Good lord all these years and I thought girls playing swos would only exist in an imaginary world ;D

More
16 years 5 months ago - 16 years 5 months ago #30368 by Playaveli
Spyros Paraschis is World Champion 2007!
After great pearformances in the whole tornament and a thrilling final against Gianni T (4-4, 6-3) the defending World Champion, Spyros P managed to keep the title. Gianluca Troiano ended at third place (known as best player ever).

Nice trophy they got there...Congrats!

Results: kickoff2worldcup.org/kick-off-2-world-cu...-cup-results_de.html

PS: If anyone is interested on what level they play watch this: video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-249406408592903100 hl=en-GB
This is last years final. And somebody who has tried to play KickOff once must be stunned how crazy they play....

More
16 years 5 months ago #30371 by Wänä81
SICK !

More
16 years 5 months ago #30372 by HairFU
Respect to the kick off people. I hate kick off because i don t have any control on game. It is much harder then swos to play, so a great compliment for the player that master that hard football game and can play on that high level.

More
16 years 5 months ago #30381 by daimaou
They do have an excellent control from what I see from the video, I never saw anyone playing like that, but I still hate kick off and really can t understand how can anyone compare it to such a superior game as swos. Kick off just don t look nothing like real football to me, couldn t even watch that video till the end ;D
Anyway congrats to the winner!

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #35520 by HairFU
One thing of the Kick off World Cup is great, evry year the tournament is in another country, like in real football. What do you think about to make this system also for SWOS. A inofficial World Cup (like you see the official now from codemasters...) and evry player have the chance to apply for it if he think he can handle a tournament weekend for 40 - 50 players?
Maybe then we could nominate a SWOS jury like the FIFA jury who decide wich country (city) take the world cup in the next yeahr.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35522 by Playaveli
We have had that idea already. ;)

Plan is maybe to send the Sensible Days to journey over the next years.
People have to send in their candidature and who offers the best will be allowed to host it. But that s just an idea yet and far from being executed.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds