1st Official SWOS (XBLA) World Cup by Codemasters

More
16 years 2 months ago #35513 by Redhair
Is someone going to participate there?

Football legend Sensible World of Soccer will be hosting its first ever SWOS World Cup exclusively at Codemasters Connect.

Codemasters Online are pleased to announce that Codemasters Online Connect, Codemasters’ forthcoming 2-day community event will play host to the first ever Official Sensible World of Soccer World Cup, on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®.

Exclusive to the Codemasters Online Connect event, the Sensible World of Soccer World Cup will see some of the best players in the world come together to compete for the illustrious title of ‘Sensible Legend’ and with it lift the famed SWOS World Cup. A top prize of £1,000 will be awarded to the overall winner as well as prizes for the runners up and spot prizes to be given out throughout the day.

“The SWOS World Cup is going to be an amazing event,” commented Tim Hodges, Associate Product Manager. “We expect to see some of the best players from across the world to turn up to what is going to be one of the best shows of Sensible Soccer talent ever assembled.”

Codemasters Online Connect is Codemasters’ own 2-day community festival spanning all of Codemasters Online’s games. More information on the event and tickets, can be purchased from the event’s official website www.codemastersconnect.com

Sensible World of Soccer is out now to download on Xbox 360 via Xbox LIVE Arcade priced at 800 points. Players are also able to fully Sensible up their Xbox 360 with the latest SWOS themes and Gamerpics now available for 150 100 points respectively.

For more information on SWOS visit www.swos-game.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35514 by Wänä81

More
16 years 2 months ago #35518 by lobo
I would if only I wasn t in Hamburg on that weekend.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35519 by Coolio_Jack
I dont think they deserve that some of the best players come there.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35521 by sensibleswos
when and where is it? that site is really hard to get around.

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #35543 by HairFU

I would if only I wasn t in Hamburg on that weekend.

Be sure the atmosphere here will be more familiar an more relax than on the codemasters world cup. For example they only planed 3 hours for swos on friday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. .
But if you really wana go to this world cup i don t stop you.

when and where is it? that site is really hard to get around.

Here from ss.de news:

On the weekend from Friday, 14th, to Saturday, 15th of March, the Connect 08 will take place in Birmingham (England). As Codemasters announced today, also the first official hosted SWOS World Cup will be held at their event on Friday afternoon. The winner will get 1000 British Pounds, this is about 1350 Euros. Tickets are available on www.codemastersconnect.com, prices are from 30 Punds for a one-day-ticket up to 100 Pounds for a V.I.P. ticket.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35567 by lobo
I would go there if I didn t have a better option, which I do have ;)

BTW, Booked my ticket yesterday

More
16 years 2 months ago #35575 by HairFU

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds