Re: ČMS / PRAGUE OPEN 2008

More
15 years 6 months ago #54540 by lobo
14 hours but it was worth it!

Thanks for the tournament, looking forward to next one.

Great venue gave me some ideas for tournament in London, gonna check some locations when I get back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #54550 by Pallister
Yo, arrived at home too now.

That was really a nice weekend. Was great to see you guys and to play SWOS. The location was simply fantastic. Next year I think we ll have less hardware problems to make this tournament a complete great one.

But I have some points that should be improved:

1. It was a pity that there were no cups for the Amiga tournament. In my opinion cups are a must when you have a lot of international participants who came a long way to play SWOS at your tournament.

2. The huge delays during the groupstage in the PC and Amiga groups is not necessary if you have enough hardware and parts. In my tournaments it s important for me to have 4 complete systems (PC and Amiga) to ensure a smooth running tournament. Would be no problem to get 4 Amigas, if some international participants like Playa, Wänä81, Bomb or me are joining a tournament.

3. IMO it s better to play 2 legs in groups, doesn t matter if PC or Amiga. In PC SWOS we had it, in Amiga groups it was only one leg. The problem here was, that we had only 2 Amigas, so no other way was possible.

Apart from this: Thanks again to our hosters. Prague at night was just great (but too short and too cold ;D), the location - have to say it again - was just brilliant. One of the best I ever saw. The guys from the Dartclub did an awesome job (they opened at 10 in the morning and closed at 03.00 in the night :o )

AND: Congrats to Ali for winning his first Offline tournament. U played a great tournament, m8. Congrats to Playa too, who played a perfect PC SWOS tournament. And of course congrats to Marty, who managed to qualify for both finals (!!!).

For me there were two Highlights in this tournament. First was the quarterfinal vs Geo on Amiga. That was really a thrill, a great match. I won the first, lost the 2nd and we played a replay. This match was also a thrilling one, with the better end for me. But the BIG ONE was the game for 3rd place vs Playaveli. My goodness...1-1, 2-2. First replay 2-2. 2nd replay 1-1

And then finally a 2-0 for Playa....awesome 3rd place matches, 5 in a row ;D. YIIIHAAAW!!!!

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #54562 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: ČMS / PRAGUE OPEN 2008
Back in 12 hours !

It was a great weekend, Prague is great, hotel was great.. meeting swos friends was great.. really looking forward now to the next tournement..

I agree Pallister, me joined this tournement only for AMIGA swos.. but 2 amigas for 20 players can t, played 1 leg, not even a chance to take revange :P and 1 screen was a normal tv, couldnt play on that and it hurt my eyes :( and yes of course, drived 2000 km and was really looking forward to win a cup.. we had 6 great cups there but NO cups for Amiga............

Apart from this, the location was great.. Restaurant, people there were very nice. Food was yammie yamiie.. We could also watch live football.. Inter - Juventus !!! Sorry Romaneq but Inter is the best :P

Gratz to Playaveli with PC SWOS, and of course gratz to Marty who played both the final..

More
15 years 6 months ago #54601 by Zafer
congrats aliciq, i knew you d make one of the best players since the week you first joined the website and I told you that, so now I can brag about it:D

More
15 years 6 months ago #54611 by LeMaN
Yes, we can! ;)

Vyborny Tournament :)

More
15 years 6 months ago #54614 by Basto_PL
Leman podeslij mi ten filmik :D

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. thx :)

Ssssiiiijjjjjjjjjjjj :D

More
15 years 6 months ago #54616 by LeMaN
Odbierz @ i...

Sssssijjjjj :D

More
15 years 6 months ago #54642 by romaneq

More
15 years 6 months ago #54644 by Lucaa83

That s really sad Lucaa :(

Karlos, GEO could you answer on my private message ? :)

I did not get any pm, write me a email. I use it more offen. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks

P.S. I am very sad about Lucca. Especialy cause I think in our saloon in Buldog there is a piano :D

I m really sorry mate... :(

More
15 years 6 months ago #54645 by Ali

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds