AMERICAN LEAGUE! Who wants to participate?

More
16 years 6 months ago #28982 by Intermario
Cool! Nice logo:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #28985 by Zafer
Actually I didn t like it that much and would like to propose this one:

sensiguys from the sel website symbolize diversity:)

More
16 years 6 months ago #28990 by HairFU
Just an idea. Maybe you should (of course you can do what you want :) ) make the name of the league in the logo?

More
16 years 6 months ago #29014 by BMarioni
Ok, I like the USSL acronym. United Sensible Soccer League sounds like a better name to me, but is merely an opinion. For the logo I like this image of the MLS CUP. Needless to say, we would replace MLS CUP 99 for the name of the league of course. Maybe even SWOS it a little if you know what I mean. Let me know what do you guys think.
Attachments:

More
16 years 6 months ago #29015 by Zafer
looks nice to me, can you replace the name so we can see how it will look like...
HairFU, you re right and thanks for your comment! I didn t like the font but it still looks better with the name on it:

More
16 years 6 months ago #29016 by Playaveli

Ok, I like the USSL acronym. United Sensible Soccer League sounds like a better name to me, but is merely an opinion. For the logo I like this image of the MLS CUP. Needless to say, we would replace MLS CUP 99 for the name of the league of course. Maybe even SWOS it a little if you know what I mean. Let me know what do you guys think.

I think that s the best idea so far.

Replace the name with USSL and maybe the ball on top with the pixel ball of SWOS.

More
16 years 6 months ago #29068 by BMarioni
Yes that s exactly what I had in mind, thank you Playa. I don t have any software to do the modifications though. Would anybody be willing to do that?

More
16 years 5 months ago #29203 by HairFU
I have an other idea. Maybe you like this logo. It is the same like the original Major League Soccer logo but with name of USSL. Maybe you like it

More
16 years 5 months ago #29212 by Zafer
I take my vote off my logo and give it to HairFU s, it s much nicer. For the name, I think United States Swos League is better since United on it s own doesn t imply a sense of America, as it s used in many other places like Man Utd vs. Still, that s my personal opinion.

More
16 years 5 months ago #29422 by Zafer
We also have our own server now which I installed on a lab computer in Rutgers: 165.230.161.86:27888 (don t tell my prof!:)
Ping on campus varies from 0 to 4:)

Everything is ready now, looking forward to November!

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds