Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy (SEGA Genesis)

More
16 years 6 months ago #28294 by Infiltrate
hmm thats very strange mate, i have exactly the same version of gens+ and i can see netplay there in the menu. make sure the kaillera client dll is in the gens+ folder then try it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28298 by daimaou
That s it! I didn t have the kaillera dll on the gens+ folder. The version I had was downloaded from the site on your first post, so probably that one doesn t include kaillera. I downloaded gens+ again, now from the official website and I can now see the netplay option. Thanks mate!
Now it s just a matter of finding that USB adaptor and I m all set ;)

More
16 years 6 months ago #28300 by Infiltrate
ah cool problem solved, looking forward to playing you now mate, hehe, should be fun.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28321 by Infiltrate
the latest version of this fantastic game is now available, it now has the actual music from the film (lol), some new moves and more bugs have been ironed out of it. it plays really great now, i can just sit here and watch the computer have amazing fights, what a screensaver! you will also notice on that page that theres a version of mortal kombat II available to download, this is also rather great as you can play with any of the secret characters or bosses from the start and it has some prety crazy combos and stuff aswell.

here is the link - www.emu-land.net/consoles/genesis/roms/misc

here is a little video i found to wet your appetite, this is how crazy it can be -

and here is a video of the greatest mortal kombat character ever, chameleon -

enjoy friends.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28329 by daimaou
Nice ;D
Hey mate, do you know where I can get an english translated move list? The one that comes with the game seems to be written in Russian or something like that and I can t understand a lot of moves lol
And by the way in this new version there s 2 ROMs : Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Trilogy (Hack) (2821).bin and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Trilogy (Hack) (2821) [MK Tracks].bin, which one should I use? What s the difference?

More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #28359 by Infiltrate
i dnt know about the moves myself mate, i just searched the internet for each character from each version moves and use my own mk knowledge. ;)
e.g. if you want scorpion mk 1 moves, just search internet for mk 1 moves, if you want scorpion mk 2 moves, just search internet for mk 2 moves, etc etc.
about the new version mate, the difference is simple, the one with mk tracks has the music from the film where as the other one doesnt, so i prefer mk tracks one, hope this clears it up for you mate.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28366 by daimaou
ok mate thanks for clearing that out.
I was hoping there would be an english compilation with all the moves, besides on that russian(?) list I see brutalities, babalities and so on for Scorpion MK1 for example which I don t think existed on MK1. So in those cases the old moves list wouldn t serve for much. But I will head to gamefaqs now anyway to get some good ones.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28375 by Infiltrate
yea thats true, the old characters have new combos, brutalities etc. i just try and work some out my self mate, iv worked out a few brutalities already, khamaleon s (female chameleon) is HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, hehe prety easy one. some of the moves are easy in this version so you can work out some moves yourself, another brutality i know is shao kahn, HP, HK, HP, HK, HP, HK, HP, HK.
dnt know if you have noticed this yet mate, but when with shang tsung mk 2 or 3 you can switch betwwen them instantly, lol, just by pressing back and block, its crazy, i know alot of morphs for him to just by messing around, here are some morphs i know.

Chameleon - Forward, Forward, Forward, LK
Goro - Back, Back, Back, LK
Kintaro - Back, Back, Back, LP
Baraka - Down, Down, Down, LK
Stryker - Forward, Forward, Forward, HK
Nightwolf - Up, Up, Up
Johnny Cage MK3 - Back, Back, Back, HP
Smoke MK2 - Down, Down, Down, LP

More
16 years 6 months ago #28385 by daimaou
Thanks for that info. Anyway I managed to sort out what most of the stuff on that move list meant, but the list is really full of mistakes. Most fatalities or brutalities listed there don t work at all and are different from the majority of the moves list. Shao Kahn brutality listed there for example has nothing to do with the one you posted... in that list is HP,HP,HP,HP,HK,HK,HK,HP,HK,HP,HK,HP,HK.
I didn t know that on Shang Tsung, that s interesting ;D
But Chameleon still beats them all!

More
16 years 6 months ago #28661 by Infiltrate
daimaou, how is it coming on now m8? we still need to play. any idea when you will be around? :)

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds