Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy (SEGA Genesis)

More
16 years 6 months ago #28687 by daimaou
Yeah we certainly do, I already bought a new PS2 controller adaptor, so I can face you now ;D

Problem is this is being a busy week, and I haven t had much time, I was on IRC Monday very late, I will probably be around thursday or friday night, but late only like 00:00 or 01:00 AM CET... can t make it earlier sorry. Or we can meet during the weekend?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28784 by Infiltrate
i probably wont be around later m8, but i will be here over the weekend. ;)

More
16 years 6 months ago #28791 by daimaou
Cool, then we play on the weekend for sure. Finally ;)

• reezy718
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #28873 by reezy718
does anybody know how I can fix the sound with this game?dont get me wrong its a great game,I love it.but the sound is horrible though.its too much bass.you can barely hear the voices cuz the base is so loud.for example when the game says fatality or when u pick a character and the game says his/her name you could harldy hear it,the bass is louder than the voices lol.does anybody know how I can fix this problem or is that just the way the game is?

More
16 years 6 months ago #28897 by Infiltrate
hmm strange, i dnt have any problems like that, turn down music in options or play version without mk tracks is only thing i can think of.

• reezy718
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #28912 by reezy718
hmm strange you must be the only one that has the good version lol.i know a few other people who downloaded it and said that the the voices and sound,sound real scratchy.I turned down the volume to 75% and that didnt work.there is no music under options,the only thing I see is sound and i lowered the volume to 75%.another thing most of the youtube videos i watched from the game had the same problems,the sound was scratchy.where did u get ya good version from????I downloaded it from the link u posted and I tried playin both versions and they both have the same scratchy sound.any other suggestions??

Edit:I know its not my computer cuz I have emulators for playstation genesis super nintendo and nintendo 64 and those games play with no problem at all.no sound problems or anything

More
16 years 6 months ago #28915 by daimaou
I think I know what you mean. I also notice that problem, but at least for me it s not that much of a problem I mean I can hear the voices perfectly. It is a bit scratchy, but it really doesn t bother me. I guess you re more sensible to it than me.

Infiltr8: That mugen stuff is really great mate! I managed to configure my controller and was playing it till 4AM on Saturday, it just needs more fatalities. You have to send me those extra fighters ;D

More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #28941 by Zafer
I got a virus warning from OfficeScan while downloading the patch, are you sure it s safe?

More
16 years 6 months ago #28961 by Infiltrate
yes, i am 100% sure its safe, but dont bother downloading the patch, just get the newest rom from here.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy (2821) / Hack 14 - www.emu-land.net/consoles/genesis/roms/misc

this version should have no problems with the sound, well iv never had any at all with it.
p.s. glad you you are enjoying mugen m8, i will send you characters when you are nxt online. ;)

More
16 years 6 months ago #28965 by daimaou
Great, thanks mate! And lets get ready for some more MK action next time we are both online. I need to work on those fatalities ;D

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds