Re: Football Picture Contest

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #41529 by Playaveli

Request:

Can I see a player who played in 3 consecutive World Cup final games.

Cafu!!!

1994:
no pic available with only him!

1998:

2002:

Can I have a pic of the only player who scored in 2 different world cup finals? ;) (no, it isn t Pele)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #41530 by Sheriff
He is from brazil im sure, i cant remember his name...

More
16 years 2 weeks ago - 16 years 2 weeks ago #41534 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Football Picture Contest
Great Zizou:

2 headers in 1998, 1 penalty and ... a header in 2006.

Request:

Can I see men s best friend who saved England from embarrassment in 1966.

More
16 years 1 week ago - 16 years 1 week ago #41625 by Playaveli
Here you are:
Thank god that Pickles found the cup digged underneath a bush in the park!

Request:
Can I get a picture from another player who scored in 2 different world cup finals! ;D (Lobo posted Zizou... but I didn t mean him; and I don t mean Pele)

More
16 years 1 week ago #41627 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Football Picture Contest
Paul Paule Breitner :D

1974 1982

Can I have a picture of a non-flying dutchman with both feet off the ground (flying :o) ?

More
16 years 1 week ago #41628 by Playaveli

Can I have a picture of a non-flying dutchman with both feet off the ground (flying :o) ?

You won t find a better one:

;)

Can I have a picture of the poor guy who got murdered after having scored an abysmal own goal?!

More
16 years 1 week ago - 16 years 1 week ago #41631 by Pallister
Poor Andrés Escobar : (

WIKIPEDIA entry here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9s_Escobar

Can I have some pics of the famous Worldclub Union Luxembourg (the TRUE Union, not the united Racing FC Luxembourg 2005) in an european Clubfootball match where they won the first leg 2-1 but lost the 2nd 4-3? With away goal rule they would have passed to next round, but the rules were that they have to play a decision match, which they lost!

More
16 years 1 week ago #41684 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Football Picture Contest
Hmmm....

Without having won a tie, Union won two matches against European opponents. The first came in 1970-71, against Turkish side Göztepe in the Cup Winners Cup. Göztepe had won the first leg 5-0, but Union managed a 1-0 victory in the home leg (this was very limited revenge, as Göztepe had knocked Union out the previous year, too). Their second victory was over Bodø/Glimt of Norway, by one goal to nil, having losing the first leg 4-1. Union also managed draws against Botev Plovdiv and Djurgårdens IF in 1984-85 and 1989-90 respectively

I guess that as a well known Luxembourg football expert you can explain this. :D

More
16 years 1 week ago - 16 years 1 week ago #41687 by Sheriff

Vavá is the only one who scored in two consecutive world cup finals ,both cups won by brazil 1958 and 1962 ,real name Edvaldo Izídio Neto.

More
16 years 1 week ago #41696 by Pallister

Hmmm....

Without having won a tie, Union won two matches against European opponents. The first came in 1970-71, against Turkish side Göztepe in the Cup Winners Cup. Göztepe had won the first leg 5-0, but Union managed a 1-0 victory in the home leg (this was very limited revenge, as Göztepe had knocked Union out the previous year, too). Their second victory was over Bodø/Glimt of Norway, by one goal to nil, having losing the first leg 4-1. Union also managed draws against Botev Plovdiv and Djurgårdens IF in 1984-85 and 1989-90 respectively

I guess that as a well known Luxembourg football expert you can explain this. :D

;D Ooops...the data the club sent me was for Spora Luxembourg...what a mess. Thx lobo ;D

But I want to see some pics of an european victory match of Union if it s possible.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds