Amiga SWOS on iOS hence iPad / iPhone?

More
10 years 8 months ago #119147 by captaincofresi
In this review/playguide
it s mentioned that it s possible to play SWOS on the iPhone, is there also an Amiga SWOS 96/97 version that can run on the iPhone4? And if there is, is there a guide how to do this?

Since I m kinda linking the Amiga version better than the PC now, since it seems a bit harder at least. On PC I could really have, if I stand here, and shoot, it goes in . I don t have that yet? on the Amiga version though. And I like that there is a possibility to play 1 on 1 with the striker vs. the keeper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 weeks ago #123324 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Amiga SWOS on iOS hence iPad / iPhone?
Hi mate, yep, I ve had SWOS working on my iPad Air using AmigaPad. You do need a Jailbroken iPad to make it happen though, and for some reason there doesn t appear to be a way of saving your game within AmigaPad, which makes it a bit daft really :\ iOS controller support is possible though, so it s great for playing a game or two on the move - it s just such a shame that you can t save your game. It looks like development for the app has stopped though, does anyone fancy taking it on? I have the source files, if it helps?

• wilsonsmiths
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #126697 by wilsonsmiths
Replied by wilsonsmiths on topic Re: Amiga SWOS on iOS hence iPad / iPhone?
With my interest, I had to jailbroken my newly bought iPhone in order to test SWOS, so far, I did a right thing.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds