Re: Synchronated Updates

More
13 years 5 months ago #93384 by Synchronated
+ Holland (Eredivisie only at the moment; Eerste Divisie teams are as they were on June 09 update)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• grokwick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #93409 by grokwick
Replied by grokwick on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Hi all,
great updates there. May be better than your previous ones.
But I can t modify them with swos editor v.1.4 (Leagues don t appear after refresh) and there s no player founded in transfert market if you saerch by skills (speed, pass etc..) in career mode.
Otherwise it works very well.
Thanks a lot.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93411 by Synchronated
Hi grokwick

But I can t modify them with swos editor v.1.4 (Leagues don t appear after refresh)

Is this Whiteulver s SWOES? I am using 1.3 (I think - as far as I know that s the last version) and an unfinished beta, on which the leagues don t appear unless you put an extra / at the end of the folder address - try that? Using these files will not affect whether they appear or not, as they are no different to regular SWOS data files. Or is it Pablo s editor or an Amiga-based one?

and there s no player founded in transfert market if you saerch by skills (speed, pass etc..) in career mode.

I didn t update the transfer market files yet - don t know if you did this - but they re separate to the team.xxx files, so they would give old data anyway unless you updated them. But no, you won t be able to search by skills (something I have never done anyway), and this is not really a big deal IMO, since
a) the transfer market only ever has about 12 people on it, one or two with each skill , rarely someone useful/that I want, and these are the only people you can search through in this way
b) the visible skills (PVH etc) show the player s actual highest skills, and this can be very useful - the search by skills , by contrast, just shows which ones are in the range 8-15 rather than 0-7, which in the end means nothing in terms of actual skill and as such can be very much deceptive - I wouldn t recommend using it
c) the quick import method to SWOS files I am using only supports the range 0-7 (which is the full range of actual skill) and an update with specific attributes like this would take many months to enter manually :)
(the Premiership will have 8-15 range but only because I did this first and at the time was entering it manually - it doesn t affect the in-game skills).

A workaround for b) and c) would be to manually replace all 7s with 15s and perhaps 6s with 14s once the data is done; we can see about this at a later date maybe... at the moment I think it is low priority, as this wouldn t affect the actual ability of the players or the visible attributes, only that one search function.

When the whole update is done I will update the transfer market files and international teams and release everything together for career mode use; these releases are just for testing and feedback like this :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #93412 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Have you ever thought about finding some SWOS fans to help you with the updates and teach them your methods and algorithms, so all squads will be done in the same way? Maybe there will be chance to update all SWOS leagues? Every volunteer could create few leagues... Or maybe you are now able to update all leagues using mentioned earlier unreleased whiteulver editor?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93413 by Synchronated
During this conversion I am still slightly changing and finalising and simplifying the method.
So it is not as simple as this is how it works .
This time I am likely able to change all the leagues, or at least all the ones that are in FIFA and FM - maybe it will be possible to enlist help in the future once I have finalised the method.
Maybe the method can also be improved by the community before next year s update.

More
13 years 5 months ago #93414 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Looks that SWOS community is very close to get fully updated version of SWOS every year ;)

More
13 years 5 months ago #93415 by Synchronated
Yes, I am quite excited too ;)

More
13 years 5 months ago #93443 by Synchronated
+ Scotland (SPL only for now)
+ Portugal
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago #93472 by Synchronated
+ Turkey
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago #93476 by Synchronated
+ Russia
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds