Re: Synchronated Updates

More
13 years 5 months ago #94962 by Synchronated
There will probably be another release of this so I would still very much like your file when you ve done it, Retrieving | Searain :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #94966 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

There will probably be another release of this so I would still very much like your file when you ve done it, Retrieving | Searain :)

yeah man sure, I ll post it here as soon as I m done with it :D

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #94980 by Synchronated
Great. I have fixed a couple of small import mistakes in English lower divisions (the first ones I imported) and once we have the J.League file I will release another pack.
Those fixes only relate to 3 players.

• Kanchelskis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #94998 by Kanchelskis
Replied by Kanchelskis on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Hi all. I started from these updates to update New Zealand League but.. removing New Zeland leagues (as they are not professional players and the only one plays in Australian League)
I divided the leagues in South Korean League (north division) with the korean teams, East Asia (with the teams of AFC Champions League in the East Asia block from Middle East) and West Asia (actually only 6 chinese teams, 1 northern korean and some indonesians). I ve increased the number of teams per league with SWOES editor and works fine. The only think I must do is to complete the rosters (only Sepahan done right now), but I can t find stats and values (only player names on wikipedia). Anyone can help me?

Anyone interested? (I can post some screenshots)

More
13 years 5 months ago #95002 by Retrieving

The only think I must do is to complete the rosters (only Sepahan done right now), but I can t find stats and values (only player names on wikipedia). Anyone can help me?

Anyone interested? (I can post some screenshots)

Pretty simple, don t edit them if your knowledge about those leagues doesn t allow you to at least eyeball some ratings. Also, wikipedia isn t reliable for the most part, unfortunately.

This year s non-Japanese AFC teams are in Konami s JWE2010CC (albeit unlicensed), there s no way I m going to extrapolate the stats from there though as I know very little about Middle east teams (aside from the fact that they got the habit of throwing money at the refs in order to make the AFC Champions League as rigged as possible ;)).

• Kanchelskis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #95004 by Kanchelskis
Mmmm anyway New Zealand s teams and rosters are invented in the game, so I can overwrite them and adjust using some method.
South Korean league is on FIFA 11

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #95006 by Synchronated
If you ve increased the teams per league you ll have to have hex edited both the PC and Amiga executables and invented some new unique IDs for the additional teams while expanding the team.xxx files.
I have tried this several times before and it always results in crashes in career mode. I mean always. But I don t discourage others from trying as this would be great if someone could crack it.
This is why I don t change the size of any leagues, I just do my best with the original structure. So that it definitely works. If someone else wants to change the league sizes then they can go ahead!
So if you have managed this without career mode crashing that would be the most interesting thing - when you ve done maybe you can start a new thread and go through your method :)

• Kanchelskis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #95007 by Kanchelskis
I ve only tried with PC version and in a sws++ patched executable, don t know if it will work for Amiga or clean exe file.
I m trying to create some values using transfermark

More
13 years 5 months ago #95031 by Retrieving
Synchro, is Atsuto Uchida @ Shalke04 already in your files?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #95032 by Synchronated
Yeah he is, best to leave him out of the J.League file.
From FIFA he has come out as Schalke s second choice right-back behind Hoogland (although he has same overall rating as Hoogland). They also have the exact same value on transfermarkt. Hoogland hasn t been playing but that might be just because he is injured - he has a long-term knee problem.
Anyway, of the two, Uchida has been playing so I will change it and he will be at Schalke, as 4325461/£800k.

If a transferred player is already missing from the J.League update I did from transfermarkt, then he probably shouldn t be included, as he had already left before Autumn.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds