World Cup Brazil 2014 SWOS DIY tournament for PC and Amiga

• Tortuga
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago #125061 by Tortuga

Copy diy file to main directory, in case of total pack that should be sth like p02/sws97...
Then run SWOS, go to ++ menu and edit DIY file to choose your player team.

Great thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SWOS_Gamescom
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #125256 by SWOS_Gamescom
Sorry, don t work for me. At least not with the latest Version on Amiga (SWOS 96/97). :(

I use the original Version (both Disks as IPF instead ADF). When I try to load the tournament over the menu Load old Competition I get following error message: File saved by different S.W.O.S. Versions

When I try to rename Team.072 to CUSTOM.EDT and load them from the menu Edited Custom Teams from the team select page the Amiga crashes and reboots. It also doesn t work with the previous european Version (SWOSECE) without protection (ADF). Any idea what s wrong?

More
9 years 9 months ago #125258 by Playaveli
Use the normal Amiga online version with this DIY file. Just place it into save.adf (with adf-view eg.) and load it. Works 100%.

• SWOS_Gamescom
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #125300 by SWOS_Gamescom
I don t need it for the Amiga Online Version, I need it for the latest version of SWOS 96/97 and it doesn t work with it. So I created an own save disk in the last days with all qualified teams of the FIFA World Cup 2014. As the was still some space in the editor, I filled it up until the current FIFA Top 40 and added Austria, Poland and Tunesia as well. There are actually 2 versions with german and english country menu. It can be opened from the team selection menu with Edited Custom Teams . I ve attached both disks here. Otherweise you can also download it here:

www.a1k.org/forum/showthread.php?p=754501#post754501

Enjoy!

Edit - 5.8.2014: Fixed a double entry in the greece team.

More
9 years 9 months ago #125307 by Mozg
I was doing it with Amiga (and PC) SWOS 96/97 version, so I don t have any idea what could be wrong.

• SWOS_Gamescom
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago #125327 by SWOS_Gamescom
I also don t have any clue but it don t work with the IPF-Version which I have (Original).

I ve updated my data disk with the latest football kits (still was 1996 standard before). Check my previous post for the latest download.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds