Re: Synchronated Updates 08-09

More
15 years 11 months ago #40486 by milivella

We can say that there are two different ways:
a. Strictly adhere to SWOS: Del Piero had 7 in tackle, so Kaka can now.
b. Try to adhere to reality = pick the real price (Transfermarkt) and the real skills (FM): Kaka is the most priced player, but doesn t have all-perfect stats.

Also:
a. SWOS: skills = price (if I m not wrong).
b. Reality: price is not always correlated to effective skills (over-rated, under-rated, etc.).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #40490 by Synchronated
Indeed.

Bear in mind when checking out the file that if you load it in SWOES, it may recalculate all the prices to be skills = price. So use Pablo Fridlender s PC SWOS Editor if you want to look at it with an editor as well as with the game.

More
15 years 11 months ago #41050 by milivella

This is an England file (team.008) with just the Premiership done. Give it a spin.

I tried it:

- I played Arsenal (me) vs. United (cpu), and it felt good.

- I simulated a Premier League (all teams cpu), and this is the outcome:

1. Manchester United 86 points
2. Chelsea 79
3. Liverpool 77
4. Arsenal 69
5. Everton 68
6. Villa 58
7. Portsmouth 57
8. Manchester City 55
9. Tottenham 53
10. Newcastle United 46
11. Bolton Wanderers 43
12. Blackburn Rovers 40
13. West Ham United 36
14. Wigan Athletic 32
15. Birmingham City 32
16. Reading 31
17. Fulham 29
18. Middlesbrough 27
19. Derby County 27
20. Sunderland 24

Top scorers:
1. Drogba 22 goals
2. Heskey 20
3. Adebayor 19
4. Santa Cruz, Yakubu 17
6. Bellamy, Carew, Johnson, Van Persie 16
10. Agbonlahor, Benjani, Diouf, K. Jones, Tevez 14

Apart from C. Ronaldo missing in the scorers table (he scored just 3 goals), it s OK for me.

I hope someone other will give his opinion. Have you had any feedback on your previous updates?

More
15 years 11 months ago #41060 by HairFU
Once i simulate a German Bundesliga with synchonated updates 07/08. It wasn t bayern who won this, but the top 6 (bayern, stuttgart, bremen, hamburg, schalke and leverkusen) was on the top 6 and the others from the bundesliga was also on realistic places for them. So the skills seems to be very realistic.

More
15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #41610 by Synchronated

Apart from C. Ronaldo missing in the scorers table (he scored just 3 goals), it s OK for me.

Wingers/wide midfielders don t tend to score many at all when simulating games on SWOS :)
Also, his long shots stat on FM being utter rubbish doesn t help matters I d imagine.
If SAF continues as he has been doing recently, CR might end up as a striker with Nani and Giggs on the wings and Tevez on the bench...maybe?

More
15 years 11 months ago #41613 by Synchronated

Once i simulate a German Bundesliga with synchonated updates 07/08. It wasn t bayern who won this, but the top 6 (bayern, stuttgart, bremen, hamburg, schalke and leverkusen) was on the top 6 and the others from the bundesliga was also on realistic places for them. So the skills seems to be very realistic.

Maybe Bayern didn t win it that one time, like last season ;) , but they are far and away the best German team in the update.

In the 07/08 update all the players skills (except in England) are derived from transfer values at transfermarkt.de (even those in the 2.Bundesliga and other leagues)

More
15 years 11 months ago #41667 by milivella

Wingers/wide midfielders don t tend to score many at all when simulating games on SWOS :)
Also, his long shots stat on FM being utter rubbish doesn t help matters I d imagine.

Of course. The problem isn t caused by your method. :)

More
15 years 11 months ago #41698 by Robbie
I made a simple calculation to change TransferMarkt values to SWOS values earlier. Check: forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=2122.30 (my post on the half of the screen). I left the highest value of transfermarkt.de out, otherwise there may be only one player with the max score in swos. Maybe it can help you.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds