Best Debut Performance?

• CATS
  • CATS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 4 months ago #4652 by CATS
Best Debut Performance? was created by CATS
What s your best player performance on their debut?

I was recently manager of Bristol City in English Division 2 in 1996/1997 season and signed the Dutch forward, Louie Van Schijndel.

He played his first match in front of the home crowd against Blackpool. The final score was 9-0 to Bristol City, Van Schijndel scoring all 9, claiming 5 in the first half.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago - 18 years 4 months ago #4696 by Playaveli
After having read Ricky s SWOS document about bargains I bought Fabinho from Brazil. Left winger, amazingly fast (like Giggs), suberb control, only 1 million. He shoots like a girl but even that doesn t matter as you can simply dribble the ball and in the end walk into the empty goal after having fooled 5 defenders and the goalie... :D

More
18 years 4 months ago #4725 by tomocb
Replied by tomocb on topic Re: Best Debut Performance?
I agree, some of the best performances don t always depend on lots of goals! When I bought Bentinho from Botafogo (a bargain player!!) I had him dribbling round every player on the pitch. I d much rather try and create amazing goals than just go for a shot straight away. A lot of sites have some of the best goals as highlights, but it would be great to have a lot more with build up play and lots of dribbling.

More
18 years 4 months ago #4726 by Playaveli
for build-up-play you should study the replays of Sensible Days 2005! ;)

www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=59

Every match recorded with SWOS++, watchable with SWOS++ or highlight viewer! Just click on the litte disc icon to download the matches you want! ;)

• CATS
  • CATS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 4 months ago #4798 by CATS
Replied by CATS on topic Re: Best Debut Performance?
Thanks for the tips on a couple of dark horse cheap players ;)

How is SWOS++ obtained?

More
18 years 4 months ago #4806 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Best Debut Performance?

What s your best player performance on their debut?

I was recently manager of Bristol City in English Division 2 in 1996/1997 season and signed the Dutch forward, Louie Van Schijndel.

He played his first match in front of the home crowd against Blackpool. The final score was 9-0 to Bristol City, Van Schijndel scoring all 9, claiming 5 in the first half.

Van Schijndelof MVV!!! damn i loved this player so much and still do ;D... 750k and all i needed..

More
18 years 4 months ago #4841 by Paulinho

How is SWOS++ obtained?

I got a copy from sensibleswos9697.cjb.net

Every match recorded with SWOS++, watchable with SWOS++ or highlight viewer! Just click on the litte disc icon to download the matches you want! ;)

Yeah, I just installed SWOS++, what a great little program.  Fantastic idea, and well done to the programmer - good job.

I just downloaded a couple of match replays from Sensidays tournament.  Very entertaining to watch.  However, i do not intend to download all of them.  Could anyone recommend some of the best matches? :)

• Yamian
  • Yamian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 4 months ago #4846 by Yamian
Replied by Yamian on topic Re: Best Debut Performance?
I m playing Sparta Prague using 05/06 teams. I made it to Euro CW Cup final against Paris St. Germain. But...
4 players were out because of an injury, including 2 of my 3 strikers and 2 midfielders. So I had to use some reserve players in my match team (as players, not as substitutes)

The match started prety good, in 17th minute Matusovic took a shot from about 25 meters and the ball went through everything into the net. But in 28th minute I made a terrible mistake and Kalou tied the game. The game was tie even after 90 minutes of play. I played the extra time very carefully - just keep the ball far from my net. The decision came in 118th minute, when my reserve player Rene Nesvatba made a shot of his life - after pass from Matusovic, he nailed the ball stright to the upper right corner of Letizi s net...

After the match, Nesvatba s value changed from RES to 5k...

More
18 years 4 months ago #4861 by Stromberg
lol cool story

More
18 years 4 months ago #4876 by Playaveli

How is SWOS++ obtained?

I got a copy from sensibleswos9697.cjb.net

Yeah, I just installed SWOS++, what a great little program. Fantastic idea, and well done to the programmer - good job.

I just downloaded a couple of match replays from Sensidays tournament. Very entertaining to watch. However, i do not intend to download all of them. Could anyone recommend some of the best matches? :)

oh yes!!! Semifinal!!! ObiWan - Playaveli!!!! Penalty shootout! incredible match... ;) Also my other clashes vs Obi-Wan! And of course all the matches between the top players. Redhair vs ObiWan, that is just a heading festival... unbelievable! :)

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds