Best Debut Performance?

More
18 years 4 months ago #4923 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: Best Debut Performance?
My absolute favorit player is Hristo Stoichkov. Fabulous! Absolute control, speed, shot, heading... brilliant... and only 3M! He scored 70 times or so in his first season and kept on... ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #4927 by plamen_pik

My absolute favorit player is Hristo Stoichkov. Fabulous! Absolute control, speed, shot, heading... brilliant... and only 3M! He scored 70 times or so in his first season and kept on... ;D

Hehe Hristo Stoichkov is the bigest Bulgarian player for all times, and is realy good in SWOS especially in 95/96 version hes price is 9 M but he score almost evry time he shot :D

• peter_scott
  • peter_scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 1 month ago #6899 by peter_scott
Replied by peter_scott on topic Re: Best Debut Performance?
Peter Scott (Kevin Rattray in 96-97) - the Barnet left-winger who doesn t look outt of place in any English team

fast-ish with incredible ball control and lobbed finishes

More
17 years 1 hour ago #19649 by Mancio10
I m playing Empoli (Italian Serie A) using 06-07 teams and Francesco Flachi of Sampdoria is an amazing attacker. He costs only 1.6 M and has got everything: skill, speed, great finishing. He scored 35 goals in 16 matches. And just in this new season I sold him to Juventus for 3.2 M. Now I intend to buy Martins for playing that role. :)

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds