Re: Sensible Days 2009

More
14 years 7 months ago #72051 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
^^ Hey hey... my revenge on ElMichaJ will be sooo sweet!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #72054 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
i will kick your ass in final twice a row ...
otherwise i have to delete you ;)

its a just fucking great barbecueue event ^^

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #72072 by Marin Parushev
10 days after this awesome event Sensi Days 2009 I d like to write a few words about the tournament.
I waited so long because first I had to come home (about 1800 km this year) and also I wanted emotions to cool down so I can have a sober estimate on what happened in Fulda.
I won t repeat what the others said about the great conditions, I just want to point out the terrific atmosphere in the ends of the two tournaments. I felt like the room was full of positive energy and the smiles on everyone s faces reminded me that what we were doing was for fun. In that sense I believe we completed our main mission - to have fun as much as possible.

Now a few words about my performance in Fulda:
1) PC SWOS
I felt more confident on this tournament and I think my group draw was very easy because the other strong players in the group were Amiga players. I had absolutely no problems winning the first place. In the K/O I was able to eliminate Sasy and Bomb (very tough games) before I reached the QF with Manuel. And exactly at the QF a consequence of unlucky events happened. In the beginning of the first game I received a red card. Manuel took advantage of that and scored a few goals. In the second halftime however I managed to come back. Result was 3-2 for Manuel and I kept attacking. I believe I put a huge pressure on him and then his controller stuck and we had to replay the game from the 80-th minute. That was a good moment for him to take a breath and so game ended 3-2. In the second game the most I could get was 3-3. For me remained the feeling that I ended the tournament with dignity and the unofficial title TOP goalscorer of the tournament (for scoring more goals in the tournament than any other player - both in total and in average). Playaveli, who s the goalscoringsuperstar hero now :P ? I also got biggest win in the tournament (8-0) and second best defense after Playaveli.

2) Amiga SWOS
In the group stage of this tournament I had to make up for the one year in which I didn t play Amiga. Since Sensi Days 2008 I only had several accidental online games. I started bad in the group but I managed to remember how to score and I am very happy that I managed to finish second in my group. In the eliminations I hardly beat xflea before the Amiga runner-up Foka stopped me. Getting in the last 16 of this tournament very well represented my skills at the moment.

Regarding rules I don t want to take side with/without tactic. I want to mention something else. I d like to ask the organizers to put a rule about game crashing/controller stuck events in the next year s pamphlet.

Finally I want to congratulate all medalists and thank the organizers for this really AWESOME event.

More
14 years 7 months ago #72105 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
I taked a goal when my gampepad crashed..

More
14 years 7 months ago #72107 by Marin Parushev
You didn t say so... I remember you stated that your gamepad crashed when the ball was in the middle of the field...

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #72108 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

....and then his controller stuck and we had to replay the game ....

I think this has something to do with your weird keyboard with gameportconnector. Last year sensible-days i played with Choanarchytm in the group and i spotted the same weird configuration-problems. I can´t configure my joystick in the center ( for example left-up was 5 and 5 , right-down was 85 and 85 , center was 70 and 70, but it should be around 45 and 45 ). I don´t know why it is like that , but for me it seems so , that your gameport-keyboard is the reason !

Greetz
Wänä

EDIT* It could be that i spotted this in the group of my son Jak10, because he played vs. Nikola Popov . I don´t know exactly which group it was

More
14 years 7 months ago #72109 by Marin Parushev
I am not a technical guy and all I know that under the keys there s a scheme with some cables attached to it in specific places. That s why I cannot agree or disagree with you Waenae.
However, in Bulgaria we play all year with our controllers and we never have this type of problem. Nor we have the lag problem that appeared on some computers during the PC SWOS tournament. Our guess is that this issue could be related to the SWOS++. In Bulgaria we play the original version of the game, not the ++ one.

More
14 years 7 months ago #72110 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
SWOS++ is only a little patch, where you can configure the controller , save replays and so on . The SWOS-version is the original 96-97 CD-version, installed on HD and played from CD.

Next year we take a look at the beginning on the event. Then we will see if your keyboard is the reason ;) It´s only weird that i spotted this 2 times with your controller. Can also be random, i don´t know for sure :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #72112 by Marin Parushev
On my end here I ll ask Sokol to install Swos++ so we can test our controllers with it.

More
14 years 7 months ago #72116 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Marin, is it the same keyboard which also Dennis uses? Because in my matches with him, I could not configure my keypad properly. Maybe u still remember? I asked Paider (our technical expert ;) and he also presumes problems caused by this very special keyboard.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds